Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 27, 2012
I bought those PJs on Black Friday for $27, which was a good deal.
I chose the Navy Macmillan print, the color of the top is actually dark green, which is not obvous on the picture of the product.
on November 29, 2012
I really can't stand those collared pj tops out there, all those buttons jabbing me, the collar flapping me in the jaw...<grin>...This the most comfortable "evening ware" I have ever worn! Simply put, it feels great, fits great, and looks great!
on December 4, 2012
I bought this set as a Lightning Deal and didn't realize how thin the fabric would be on the bottoms. Also, not as soft as I expected. Price -- under $30 -- was right for the quality, but I expected more from the Nautica brand. I've returned them.
on April 10, 2014
I found these pajamas to fit well and they are really comfortable/breathable. Not too warm and not too cool. I also like the fact that the pants aren't too long (I'm 5'7") which is often the case for other PJs I buy. I got 2 sets so I can have a change of clothes. Been wearing the same 2 sets for almost a year now and they are still holding up. They are slightly faded now since I wash them about once a week. It looks like I can wear these for another year or two.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 24, 2012
I bought two sets of these for the holidays: one for my husband and one for my dad, and they both loved them! The top is a nice thick cotton, and the pants are mid-weight and very soft. They almost have a fleece-like feel to them.

I'll update my review to note how these hold up after washing them a few times, but, for now, both of the guys loved them and they made great gifts!
on January 29, 2013
These pajamas were given to me as present and I've enjoyed them ever since. The fabric is light, soft and breathes very well. The pajamas stay warm without being uncomfortable. In terms of improvements, the addition of left / right side pockets and a central seal-able slit would be most helpful. Despite those obvious disadvantages they are still a great pair of pajamas.
on December 26, 2012
This set of men's jammies arrived on time, as usual, in nice packaging and it was little surprise that the fit was ideal and was all-around tip-top Nautica standard. Made for fantastic, fresh new Christmas PJs. A guy can't can't have enough PJs in winter, let me tell ya.'
on January 17, 2013
I bought these for my very picky and ever growing son for Christmas. He absolutely loves them. They have a great fit and they are of good quality fabric and stitched very well. I would have purchased several pairs if I would have been smart, they were a special and a super good price.
on December 25, 2012
I love the pants the shirt was.... Regular. The pants seem to feel the same way cotton t shirts feels. You would think it was cheap but I love the stretchy feel and the soft feel. Love these pants... I lost the shirt... Sorry is review isn't on point... I remember the shirt... Like the pants but I wasn't in love with it.
on August 17, 2013
This is my third set of Nautica pajamas. The first was bought at Mac's in Boston. The second was received as a present from my daughter. It's identical to this one, only on black. In between i was given another present which was not designed by Nautica and fitted badly. The pajama bottoms were too tight on the legs, and I didn't like the top either. Hooray for Nautica!