Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautilus Men's 1630 Steel Toe Slip-on
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2015
so I wore the shoes for the first time today and all seemed well only time will tell how long they will last.
update 7-10-15..... well the shoes have been great until today. I noticed that the sole on the shoes are beginning to separate from the leather. I really liked the shoes but they only lasted for two months! Completely unacceptable for the price.
Update 8-1-15
Contacted the manufacturer and they do not warranty their products...... not to say they won't honor their warranty I'm saying they do not have one I emailed them and was told to contact the place I bought them from and since amazon only offers 30 days these are now going in the trash stay away from these shoes.
on April 13, 2014
My fiance has these shoes in brown and he was looking for a pair of black work shoes, but didn't want to spend the money...I bought them for him as a surprise and he loves them just as much as he loves the brown ones! They are comfortable, practical AND they look great!
on December 8, 2012
this shoe is awesome for work!!! light weight and comfortable. Ive owned red wings,wolverine, danners and this shoe blows them all away for a half there price. nice square toe leaves you room and they have not eatin my socks either as we know steel toe boots do.Nice to work 12 hours on concrete and not have your feet hurt the whole time.
on December 13, 2014
I am extremely over weight and have stood on concrete floors all my life, I am 64 and have worn these shoes for 9 years, first pair lasted 6 years. Since day one my feet have NEVER hurt while standing all day on concrete. These shoes are the best, I recommend this brand for anyone that stands a lot.
on April 12, 2015
I ordered it for a chef. The size of shoes fit okay. It can be protected from spilling water.
However the sole on the shoes are too hard that his foot gets too tired to wear them all day.
He could not return it because he already wore it once since he thought it would comfortalbe at first try.
on March 14, 2007
I think these are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever purchased. Fit like a glove right out of the box, no break-in required. Originally purchased as replacement work shoes, but find myself wearing them for everyday use. Time will tell how long they last, but they seem very tough so far.
on February 25, 2016
Bought March 12th 2014 and just now need to order a replacement, the leather has worn out in the heel recently but they are great everywhere else. Heal is not separating, leather still looks good. They have been the most comfortable work shoes I have ever bought and longest lasting. Just looked up my order history to see when I bought and decided to place a review. I use everyday at work and walk ALOT, comfortable, long lasting, no laces, great steel toe shoes!!!!!!!!!!!
on October 28, 2015
Great safety shoe that looks presentable in an office environment. Like most slip on style safety shoes you will probably need a shoe horn to get them on for the first week or two before you can use your finger, they are comfortable to wear and look nice. I would prefer if these shoes would offer an option of a shoe stretcher to make the first few fittings less painful, but overall I'm happy.
on June 9, 2015
Great work shoes and they last. These are a great general purpose shoe, I wouldn't recommend them for heavy industrial use for they are slip on. I like my work shoes wide like these so the toes don't get cramped and cause blisters. Change the insole cushions after a few months for even more comfort. Slip them on and ready to go! After having these shoes I would never go back to tie shoes again.
on February 22, 2015
I ordered these in Men's because they are usually made sturdier. And I was right, but I should have ordered a size smaller so that's my fault. These are very comfortable and I will order another pair of these when needed! I have a wide foot so the width was perfect and beings our foot IS smaller...I had to put in a pair of arch supports.. there again I think my fault for ordering wrong size.