4.0 out of 5 stars Nautilus Safety Sneaker
This is a very comfortable pair of shoes. I am on concrete floors all day and my feet feel really good at the end of the day. They are true to actual shoe size (my 15D's are 15D). If I had one complaint about these shoes, it would be that they don't "breathe" particularly well. Your feet will be warm, bordering on too warm.
Published on September 13, 2011 by Pastor Steve

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size chart
I was happy to think I found shoes in my size. Sadly when I got them it was like I gotten just plain wide shoes. I had ordered size 13 4e or 13xxw. Sadly I wasted money and now I have to waste money to return the shoes. They felt like they would be nice if they were in fact the right width they had said.
Published 17 months ago by solarsanta

4.0 out of 5 stars Nautilus Safety Sneaker, September 13, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size chart, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Nautilus Safety Footwear Men's Alloy Lite Safety Toe Sneaker (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth buying again, April 7, 2013
By far the best Safety Footwear I've purchased out of ALL that I've tried.
Extremely comfortable, no ankle rub, and very durable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality., July 3, 2013
Only after 2 weeks of wearing them, they have already started to fall apart. First and last time I buy Nautilus safety shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Footwear, October 6, 2012
After receiving product, I immediately started wearing to work. These shoes perform great. They are lightweight, comfortable and very supportive. (even though I'm experiencing bone spurs in my right foot). I have been asked at work where I purchased and told them form Amazon.com. A few eyebrows went up but when I told them how surprised how easy the sizing process along with the purchase process was, along with the reviews that the decision to proceed was easier. I would recommend these shoes to anybody as well as purchasing through Amazon.com.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, September 18, 2013
You need to upgrade the sole insert. Other than that these shoes are fantastic. Get lots of compliments on them and I can wear them all day with becoming exhausted just from having them on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will Not Last., July 10, 2014
I had them a week and they tore around ankle. I will not buy another pair.
I am in aviation and they will not stand up.
Like the shoe but hate they are not durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the way they look and they are lighter than ..., July 5, 2014
I like the way they look and they are lighter than my other steelies, but they are just too tight on my right big toe. I'm sure if I get a 13 I will b ok

3.0 out of 5 stars Lite but tight, June 14, 2014
Would be perfect if it had a little more heel room. I am still a fan of Nautilus shoes. Miss the Velcro style. They were the most comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars large shoe small toes, June 12, 2014
ordered these and sent them back the day they arravied, the shoe fit nicely but the "reinforced toe" must have been a generic size they use....I ordered a 15 4E and you could see there was a large dip where the toe met at....it just looked liek they made a giant shoe and put a size 9 toe cap in it and sewed it up

Nautilus Safety Footwear Men's Alloy Lite Safety Toe Sneaker