Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautilus Safety Footwear Men's Alloy Lite Safety Toe Sneaker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 13, 2011
This is a very comfortable pair of shoes. I am on concrete floors all day and my feet feel really good at the end of the day. They are true to actual shoe size (my 15D's are 15D). If I had one complaint about these shoes, it would be that they don't "breathe" particularly well. Your feet will be warm, bordering on too warm.
on October 6, 2012
After receiving product, I immediately started wearing to work. These shoes perform great. They are lightweight, comfortable and very supportive. (even though I'm experiencing bone spurs in my right foot). I have been asked at work where I purchased and told them form Amazon.com. A few eyebrows went up but when I told them how surprised how easy the sizing process along with the purchase process was, along with the reviews that the decision to proceed was easier. I would recommend these shoes to anybody as well as purchasing through Amazon.com.
on April 24, 2015
I got these shoes for work. They are very comfortable, they have an alloy toe which makes them much lighter than the typical steel toe. The are also SD (static dissipating) rated which help to prevent static shocks due to static build up. This was a very important factor for me. Part of my job consists of removing shrink wrap from pallets for product induction in a refrigerated warehouse. Before I purchased these shoes, just the action of removing the shrink wrap created/build up static electricity and the shocks were very painful, especially from glass products. After I purchased these shoes and used them at work the static wasn't an issue anymore. I like the sporty look, feel and comfort of the shoe. I work 6 days a week 9 hours a day and I got about a year of use out of these shoes. I only gave it four stars because of the limited selection of styles and colors of these shoes. Overall I was pleased with these shoes.
on February 17, 2016
these shoes are comfortable though not as light as i thought they would be, but still not as heavy as most steel toe safety shoes. i have high arches which usually makes me buy shoes 1 size bigger than i need but these fit good and were actually bigger than i thought and were a loose fit for me. the reason for the one star deduction is because for the price i paid it should have been a bit lighter like my red wing composites that i used to wear. i work in demolition and i am on my feet all day so i need a lightweight shoe that also protects my toes and is comfortable for 8-12 hours a day. overall the build is very good and look like it will last the year which most of my shoes have not, i go thought at least 2-4 shoes per year its been a few months and the soles have shown very little wear.
on August 15, 2013
I was happy to think I found shoes in my size. Sadly when I got them it was like I gotten just plain wide shoes. I had ordered size 13 4e or 13xxw. Sadly I wasted money and now I have to waste money to return the shoes. They felt like they would be nice if they were in fact the right width they had said.
on June 12, 2014
ordered these and sent them back the day they arravied, the shoe fit nicely but the "reinforced toe" must have been a generic size they use....I ordered a 15 4E and you could see there was a large dip where the toe met at....it just looked liek they made a giant shoe and put a size 9 toe cap in it and sewed it up
on May 30, 2016
Bought them for my husband who is a mechanic and is required to wear steal toed boots or shoes. He said they are great, very comfortable and the correct size,very light weight, not clunky and very stylish. Red laces and all. His feet feel great again and well protected. He even wore them golfing.
on January 4, 2016
I'm required to have safety shoes for work and when my old shoes started splitting at the seams I figured I'd buy these out of my own pocket. So far I'm happy with them. First day of wearing them (not "broken in" yet) and they are relatively comfortable. I'd buy them again if they last.
on April 20, 2016
My husband has to wear steel toe for work and his boots were bothering his feet. I found these shoes and he absolutely loves them. He said the space in the toe area was a little snug, but he would get used to it.
on August 24, 2015
The best work shoe I have ever worn. Great support and very light weight. I love these shoes. They are so comfortable I sometimes wear them all day before starting work at 3pm. Good traction also. Buy these with confidence.