4.0 out of 5 stars Too small
These run small due to no give in the toe area need to go up at least a half size bigger
Published 12 months ago by TIA RICKER

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little small
Published 15 months ago by Janet R. Whitehead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 19, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little small, September 4, 2013
Janet R. Whitehead (Loveland, colorado, US) - See all my reviews
I wear an 11N but have gotten used to wearing a medium width as long as it has ties. My toes are literally touching the end of the shoe but I have to have them for work and do not want to spend the $250 on a pair of Red Wing boots that will be too wide as well so I will keep these and hope for the best. Other than being a little short, I love them. Not too heavy to walk or climb!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably heavy!, July 6, 2013
Deb (Rhoadesville, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I plan to return them. Poorly balanced, very toe heavy, really torques the ankle when walking. Big disappointment. Foot bed isn't bad

3.0 out of 5 stars wearable, June 27, 2013
These shoes are light, but a but uncomfortable. They are narrow even in a wide and not enough cushion for your feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its very pretty but painful, February 2, 2014
David (ALEXANDRIA, LA, United States) - See all my reviews
I usually wear 6.5 and my toes were touching the metal in the front, I could barely walk in them. They are very fashionable but needs lots of work on the comfort

1.0 out of 5 stars junk dont buy!, February 20, 2014
The worst shoes I've ever had on my feet. They were so uncomfortable I couldn't keep them on my feet for twenty minutes. I couldn't imaging working in them for 8 hours on concrete.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small toe Box, August 3, 2014
This is a hard-toed safety shoe. The toe box was way too small for me. I have an average width foot and no bunions but these would be sure to give me some! I returned them in favor of a sketchers product that has a wider toe box. The fit, look, and quality were all good otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit fine and, after a short wear-in period, feel great., August 6, 2014
This review is from: Nautilus Safety Footwear Women's 1851 Work Shoe (Apparel)
The shoe is a bit narrow (not same as small). I am very pleased. Although the shoe felt a bit stiff and heavy at first, after I had worn them for about an hour, they felt fine. I have worn them a lot since I received them and am very pleased. They feel great.

3.0 out of 5 stars I did wat the other reviews read, i ordered ..., October 9, 2014
I did wat the other reviews read, i ordered the shoes a 1/2 size bigger but when i received them they where just a tad too small and i knew i would not be able to wear them. I exchanged them for a half size bigger and i am suppose to receive the shoes today.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, September 19, 2014
I did order half a size up as the other reviews said. I could also tell I was going to need foot inserts so I put my old Dr. Scholls inserts in. So far comfy but I think they'll need to get broken in. Haven't worn them at work yet, just around the house.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›