5.0 out of 5 stars Great for New Navajo Language Learners, July 25, 2005
Bizahalani (Tuba City, Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Navajo/English Bilingual Dictionary: Alchini Bi Naaltsoostsoh (English and Navaho Edition) (Hardcover)
I collect Navajo Language books, and as a biligaana learner of Navajo, I find this particular dictionary especially helpful in conjugating verbs. I am thankful that the University of New Mexico Press reprinted this book, as I have been trying to find a copy for years. Alyse was one of my teachers at Northern Arizona University, and my friend. She was one of the first Navajos to undertake writing and publishing a book of this magnitude for Navajo Language learners. Her joy and enthusiasm are missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Navajo/English Bilingual Dictionary: Alchini Bi Naattsoostsoh, August 1, 2009
This publication is beautifully done. The small pictures and Navajo names accompaning each picture make it easy for even a small child to learn the language. I believe this book is ideal for both young children and adults alike. Great publication to add to anybody's library.

Used & New from: $115.98