Navali 24" Stowaway Weekender Bag - Natural
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Two exterior pockets on front One zippered exterior pocket on back Interior zippered pocket High quality brass zippers
- Adjustable canvas shoulder strap with padded leather shoulder rest
- Reinforced leather handles ,Magnetic snap buckle closures
- Interior: 22"(w) x 12"(h) x 8 ½"(d) Exterior: 23"(w) x 13 ½"(h) x 9"(d)
- Lifetime Warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- ASIN: B005MS7BQ6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I contacted the seller, and they were kind enough to refund my purchase. I'm really disappointed in the quality of this product, but at least it didn't start to come apart when I was 1000's of miles away. Wish it would've worked out better. Back on the search!
We are hoping to be able to find a zipper to fit and take it to the local shoe repair shop, but so far no luck on the right zipper. The added expense and hassle of having to fix the bag negates any money saved on the initial purchase. Don't buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Makes a good weekend bag. I like the look and it is very well made. Used it many times now, driving and flying. Comfortable shoulder strap and the carry handles are good also. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mark Twain
After only 4 months the long zipper on the side failed. Opened up when under very little load. Had to replace the zipper. Bag appeared to be very sturdy. Read morePublished 19 months ago by frequent user
This bag is Awesome! A High quality bag, made of durable materials. My son will have it for a long time to come.Published on January 15, 2014 by Mary Skiba
I got this for day trips. After a month owning it I love its versatility. It looks great, and serves my needs well. Definitely recommend.Published on May 27, 2013 by Amazon Customer
I am in love!...with this bag...it is casual, yet oh so roomy, plenty of pockets to store the items on your list you need quick access to. Great buy, worth the money no doubt.Published on February 21, 2013 by Roman