Customer Discussions > Navarro's Promise (Breeds) forum

Navarro's promise

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 109 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 24, 2010 6:27:36 AM PDT
G says:
HI!

Does anybody know who is the main character in this book? Is the series going to be hardcover?

Thank you
Glor

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2010 3:39:03 PM PDT
Darkreader says:
I don't recall hearing about a Navarro character so he is most likely the mate of known female character!
I think it sucks big time that the publisher decided to go hard cover - they are just too expensive!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2010 5:05:00 PM PDT
G says:
I didn't think about it, but you are probably right. Now I am going crazy with all the possible female breeds. :-)

Yes, the change to hardcover sucks. They are too expensive and too big. I may need to wait since the ebook will be expensive too.

Posted on May 31, 2010 8:11:10 PM PDT
Sunrise7 says:
Hopefully it is a female character because Lora did say that there will be 25 books of already known breeds. I saw that Amazon will have the paperback in February, a month after the HC comes out. I also agree, it sucks that they are going with HC.

Posted on Jun 29, 2010 11:41:34 PM PDT
Does anyone know what seres Primal and Live Wire are going to be from? Primal is an anthology, and they both come out after Styx's Storm and Navorro's Promise. Hoping for another breed book, but with these two coming out I doubt it will be.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2010 11:11:47 AM PDT
E. Pogue says:
Primal is a breed book and I think live wire will be the next book after Renegade

Posted on Jun 30, 2010 5:20:08 PM PDT
J. Rahn says:
Yes, Primal is probably a Breed novella and Live Wire is Jordan's story in the Elite Ops series. Finally. We'll have to wait and see who Primal is about.

Posted on Jul 2, 2010 9:07:05 AM PDT
ZE says:
Hi, all. Just wanted to let you know that LL did publish a book about the Winged Breeds - it's called Broken Wings. It's pretty good and you can order it from Amazon, too! Here is the teaser: He is the king of a winged race steeped in honor and tradition. His blood runs fierce and pure with his Eagle Clan heritage. She is the general of a clan that should not exist. Her blood is diluted, tainted by that of the reviled Vulture breed. Now Dearn and Matte will come together, each fighting for the existence of their people and a peace that will begin in each other's arms. But first, they must defeat not just the Vultures, but also the demented dreams of a human king and the merciless vengeance of Cinder, the demonic god he follows. This story was previously published elsewhere in 2003.

Posted on Jul 2, 2010 6:34:00 PM PDT
Sunrise7 says:
Broekn Wings is a stand alone and has nothing to do with The Breeds. BTW, does anyone have any info on Navarro's Promise? On what it will be about and who the heroin might be?

Posted on Jul 2, 2010 6:41:53 PM PDT
Sunrise7 says:
I just went LL website and she has this book for 1/25/11 and not in April like Amazon has it!!! WWWHHHOOOO-HHHHOOO!!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2010 11:40:38 AM PDT
R. Wood says:
I read somewhere that Cassie's man (an unknown breed) would be a new character.. and if this is a novel about one of the females... let's all hope for Cassie's story!!!

Posted on Jul 14, 2010 6:41:17 AM PDT
I am rooting for Cassie's story too. It's time she finds her man. Sure she is somewhat young, but not much more than many of the other women who have mated with breed males already. I can't wait to see who he turns out to be. And how he can handle dealing with all the people that care about her and protect her 24/7. Of course the connection between them will be fast, but I also want to see how LL handles the interaction and the actual falling in love part because we all know Cassie is no pushover and all Breed males are alpha to the core.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2010 8:58:02 PM PDT
Hmm Cassie is about what 19 almost 20 in Lions Heat? I wonder if the mate for her is a Coyote Breed, he did say 'never dare me,' which is something Delgado is always telling his mate. Never dare a coyote. I had to go back and read up on Styx in Dawn's story. I wonder what part chocolate will play in the story. Oh well only about 5.5 days until I will know.

Posted on Oct 2, 2010 12:32:52 PM PDT
J. Rahn says:
Go to Lora's website and click on News and Reviews. There are set-ups for all the new books coming out. I can't wait.

Posted on Oct 3, 2010 1:21:56 PM PDT
M. Menelas says:
Checked out the website. The wording seems to be purposefully vague but it seems that the book isn't about Cassie but her bestfriend. Cassie's in it but I don't think this is her story yet. Maybe the one after Lawe's will be Cassie's. By the way who do you think the doctor's mate is? I've been trying to figure it out but can't come up with anything. Any thoughts?

Posted on Oct 3, 2010 1:45:32 PM PDT
M. Menelas says:
Checked out the website. The wording seems to be purposefully vague but it seems that the book isn't about Cassie but her bestfriend. Cassie's in it but I don't think this is her story yet. Maybe the one after Lawe's will be Cassie's. By the way who do you think the doctor's mate is? I've been trying to figure it out but can't come up with anything. Any thoughts?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2010 7:48:02 PM PDT
J. Rahn says:
Everyone pretty much agrees that Dr. Eli's mate is Jackel, Jonas' bodyguard. I can't wait for their story.

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 5:15:48 PM PDT
ScrappyT says:
So Lawe's mate is Jonas' sister-in-law???

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 3:15:59 AM PDT
Trish Oliva says:
Navarro is a wolf breed introduced in Styx's Storm. It seems like his intended mate will be Micca -- a friend of Cassie's. He is from the same lab as Styx's mate.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 2:09:25 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 5, 2010 2:11:12 PM PDT
G says:
Yes, Lawe's mate will be Rachell's (sp?) sister...that is what it looks like from that post for future stories.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 1:50:40 PM PDT
M. Astorga says:
Trish is right. Navarro was introduced in Styx's Storm. It was implied that Cassie was interested in Navarro, but once he met her friend she realized he wasn't for her. Also, I believe Cassie's mate will be one of the member's of the Ghost Team based on things said in the books since Dawn's Awakening.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 4:39:57 PM PDT
That is a very good possibility about Cassie's mate being on the ghost team. If he isn't then he is some kind of secret operative Breed because I also agree that whoever went into her room when she got hurt in Dawn's Awakening is her mate.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2010 7:52:45 AM PDT
Sali says:
If I remember correctly, didn't they name or describe members of the ghost team in Lion's Heat?

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 12:24:31 PM PDT
Wanda Poole says:
The Breed that went into Cassie's room was Dog. I firmly believe that will be her mate. It will drive Dash absolutely nuts! Can't wait!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2010 12:26:57 PM PDT
Darkreader says:
I remember them introducing at least one female of the team. Now I have to go back and read it!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  55
Total posts:  109
Initial post:  May 24, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 22 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Navarro's Promise (Breeds)
Navarro's Promise (Breeds) by Lora Leigh (Mass Market Paperback - April 5, 2011)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (116)