Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

86%
14%

on January 15, 2012
Over the years I have read dozens of books on topics dealing with intuition. By far, Navigating by Intuition is the easiest to follow and understand.

Author, Angela Artemis, gives practical examples of how to fine tune one's intuition. She clearly conveys how simple it actually is. Sign posts are everywhere; we simply need to know how to recognize what is right in front of us.

Using examples from her own life, from the Chinese Coin to being "pushed" out of a work situation that no longer served her, Angela shows how each and every day we have the opportunity to honor our intuition.

A fast read that can be done in one sitting. Well worth the investment.
on January 27, 2012
I'm an anthropologist by training and will be the first to admit the universe is wider than we know. Your inner world, however, can be accessible with the the right tools. Angela Artemis explains those tools in Navigating By Intuition. Navigating is a beautifully expressive word here -- think compass and a map.

Let me give you two examples. We all know meditation can heal, can guide, can calm. But I've often been put off by the sectarian nature of certain meditation practices. Angela shares a natural, non-religious meditation that I find completely doable on a regular basis.

Angela also explains signs and portents. That sounds mystical, but in reality, they, too, are tools. When you choose a symbol that means something to you, it can inform every decision you make.

All and all, an succinct and practical guide to accessing the core of your magnificent mind.
on January 31, 2012
I've been following the author's blog for some time so I know she knows about intuition. When I saw this book I grabbed it to see what else I could learn from her! I read it quickly, turned back to the beginning and started reading it again. This is going to be my pocket reference for intuition and meditation, something else clearly explained in this treasure! I love it!
on March 14, 2012
An excellent resource for those brand new to understanding intuition. A refreshing reminder to those who have a deep understanding of intuition. I really enjoyed this book it was very easy reading and reading in one day. I feel it was worth the money.
on October 13, 2011
"I have always had an open mind about intuition but have never really focused on learning about how to use it properly in my life. Part of me was skeptical about such things, but no more.

Having read through this book and applied Angela's powerful tips, I can honestly say that things are happening in my life. It's like being in the Twilight zone!

This is a powerful, concise and well-written guide which will also help you to rapidly develop and focus your intuitive powers. Just follow your intuition and get this book!"

Arvind Devalia
Author of "Get the Life you Love"
on November 5, 2013
The Universe sent me this book, and I read it at the perfect time. No B S. It was extremely confirming. I don't tell others how to walk their paths. I was seekin answers on how to celebrate intuition in my life and this book was the answer to my question.
on July 21, 2016
Very impressed. Short book but kept me glued till I was done. Angela Artemis makes you understand completely. I was kinda skeptic (especially because of price and numbers of pages) but was pleasantly surprised.
on July 26, 2012
This book is well written with a clear purpose--a strong desire to encourage the readers to tune it to the deepest and strongest part of themselves.

I highly recommend this book, not just as a brilliant read but also as a hands-on manual on intuition and using it to connect with life and experience first hand the power within.
on October 17, 2011
The cover of the book really captivated me, drew me right in -- it is like a hand holding the sun ~ Beautiful! I also just read the book; the subject resonates with me well and I felt the author's wording was straight forward, clear, concise, yet gives the reader real tools to work with in their lives. I think many will find if valuable. The author conveys the tools of intuition in an effortless manner, making me realize how natural it is for all of us to connect intuitively -- it is our birthright!
on December 30, 2013
The book was interesting, to the point and easy to digest. Nothing hoakey or misty eyed like so many books about the noetic arts and sciences. I intend to recommend it to my students to ignite their imaginations and as a field guide to conduct their own field experiments involving the "other sciences" On a personal note I am a 47 year old 20 year law enforcement officer who is finally enjoying the experience of the spiritual awakening I have been begging the universe for so many years. It's an indescribable feeling reading a book about signs at the same time they were becoming so prevalent. It was pure Serendipity that I found this book during this exact time in my life. That was proof enough for me.