5.0 out of 5 stars Intuition is like a guidepost on the road
Over the years I have read dozens of books on topics dealing with intuition. By far, Navigating by Intuition is the easiest to follow and understand.

Author, Angela Artemis, gives practical examples of how...
Published on January 15, 2012 by Kathleen Gage

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is ONLY 24 pages long and it is NOT a page turner!!
First of all, I read this book in ~30 minutes since it is only 24 pages long. I find it way overpriced!!

Published on May 13, 2012 by Firehorse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Intuition is like a guidepost on the road, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Navigating by Intuition: How to Follow The Signs (Kindle Edition)

Author, Angela Artemis, gives practical examples of how to fine tune one's intuition. She clearly conveys how simple it actually is. Sign posts are everywhere; we simply need to know how to recognize what is right in front of us.

Using examples from her own life, from the Chinese Coin to being "pushed" out of a work situation that no longer served her, Angela shows how each and every day we have the opportunity to honor our intuition.

A fast read that can be done in one sitting. Well worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple, clear guide!, January 31, 2012
I've been following the author's blog for some time so I know she knows about intuition. When I saw this book I grabbed it to see what else I could learn from her! I read it quickly, turned back to the beginning and started reading it again. This is going to be my pocket reference for intuition and meditation, something else clearly explained in this treasure! I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Eminently Practical Guide, January 27, 2012
I'm an anthropologist by training and will be the first to admit the universe is wider than we know. Your inner world, however, can be accessible with the the right tools. Angela Artemis explains those tools in Navigating By Intuition. Navigating is a beautifully expressive word here -- think compass and a map.

Let me give you two examples. We all know meditation can heal, can guide, can calm. But I've often been put off by the sectarian nature of certain meditation practices. Angela shares a natural, non-religious meditation that I find completely doable on a regular basis.

Angela also explains signs and portents. That sounds mystical, but in reality, they, too, are tools. When you choose a symbol that means something to you, it can inform every decision you make.

All and all, an succinct and practical guide to accessing the core of your magnificent mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow your intuition and get this book!, October 13, 2011
"I have always had an open mind about intuition but have never really focused on learning about how to use it properly in my life. Part of me was skeptical about such things, but no more.

Having read through this book and applied Angela's powerful tips, I can honestly say that things are happening in my life. It's like being in the Twilight zone!

This is a powerful, concise and well-written guide which will also help you to rapidly develop and focus your intuitive powers. Just follow your intuition and get this book!"

Arvind Devalia
Author of "Get the Life you Love"

5.0 out of 5 stars signs, March 14, 2012
An excellent resource for those brand new to understanding intuition. A refreshing reminder to those who have a deep understanding of intuition. I really enjoyed this book it was very easy reading and reading in one day. I feel it was worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive resource on intuition and awakening, July 26, 2012
Manal (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This book is well written with a clear purpose--a strong desire to encourage the readers to tune it to the deepest and strongest part of themselves.

I highly recommend this book, not just as a brilliant read but also as a hands-on manual on intuition and using it to connect with life and experience first hand the power within.

5.0 out of 5 stars We can all cultivate intuition, December 8, 2011
What's not to love in this book? It's as easy read, you can read it one sitting, and you can go over the tips as often as you'd like - which means it also functions as a workbook. There's no fluff or filler in this book. It's a clear manual that walks you down the path to cultivating your own intuition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intuition ~ our natural birthright, October 17, 2011
The cover of the book really captivated me, drew me right in -- it is like a hand holding the sun ~ Beautiful! I also just read the book; the subject resonates with me well and I felt the author's wording was straight forward, clear, concise, yet gives the reader real tools to work with in their lives. I think many will find if valuable. The author conveys the tools of intuition in an effortless manner, making me realize how natural it is for all of us to connect intuitively -- it is our birthright!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intuition at its best, October 13, 2011
This book provides easy and practical tips for anyone interested in following their intuition. I don't have that much time to read so I love how the information was presented in a concise and easy to follow way. I've been following these tips and I'm in awe of how my life is unfolding. If you're looking for a quick guide to get you started on using your intuition and following your bliss, this is the book for you. Anyone can do this even if this is your first time trying to use your intuition to guide your steps in life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is ONLY 24 pages long and it is NOT a page turner!!, May 13, 2012
Firehorse (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

Furthermore, I just finished reading a couple of Sonia Choquette's books on psychic development/intuition which are truly inspiring as well as books by other great authors and I have to say that a lot of the content in Navigating by Intuition:How to Follow the Signs didn't include anything I haven't read before. As a mater of fact, I felt that a lot of the content was simply copied from other books which was very disappointing.

I wish I could return the book and get a refund! Needless to say, I would definitely not recommend this book to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›