Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on May 20, 2012
I literally spent a month reading reviews and doing research about Camu Camu powder . I finally made my purchase about a month ago and I'm beyond satisfisfied! Before using this organic/all natural vitamin C I wasn't really taking any other vitamins either. I would usually just make do with whatever comes in my vegan protein powder but then my allergies didn't get any better. Barely a day after using Navitas Naturals Camu Camu powder, my allergies started diminishing....now, it's like a different me! Watery eyes, stuffed up nose, itchy throat and ears all gone! And I don't use but a quarter of a teaspoon in my water, that's a dash and a dash is all it takes. This vitamin C is potent in many ways than one. Pricey but excellent, a tad bitter but add any juice of your choice and problem solved! I personally prefer water.
Highly recommend!!!
11 comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2014
Though I am a vegan, I know I need more Vitamin C for my eyes and cell renewal. Camu Camu is potent and helps my vision along with lutein, astaxanthin and zeaxanthin. Despite optometrist's worries due to my age, I don't see floaters and my eyes have stopped watering.
on August 9, 2013
I LOVE this company! All of their products are high quality and very rare. I use the powders to make power shakes for my toddler. It has a very high vitamin C content. I give it to him especially if I think he is getting sick.
on October 3, 2013
I swear this stuff improves my eyesight. Like many people, I sit in front of a computer for over 8 hours a day, often looking at tiny type and details. At the end of the day it was difficult to see far away. For the first 15 or 20 minutes of my commute, the distance was a little fuzzy. Since using this daily (just a teaspoon in my nightly smoothie), my vision has improved greatly. I swear that I can count the pine needles on a tree across the street.
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2015
SUN PROTECTING CARROT SMOOTHIE TASTES LIKE CAKE!
Author: Ivy Larson
Serves: 2

INGREDIENTS
1 cup coconut water (my favorite brand is Harmless Harvest)
1 carrot (cut into chunks)
1 frozen banana (cut into chunks)
½ cup frozen pineapple
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
⅓ cup yellow raisins
¼ teaspoon camu powder (such as Navitas Naturals)
¼ inch segment ginger root (optional)
¼ cup ice cubes
INSTRUCTIONS
Place all ingredients, except for the ice cubes, in a high-speed blender; process until smooth and creamy. Add the ice cubes and process again. Drink super cold.
review image
on January 13, 2014
The price had me from the get go, but the reviews had as well. Seen on Dr. Oz so then I thought I'd give it a shot. 1st time using it~really felt energy and alertness. I will purchase again. So well worth the price.
on January 10, 2012
Great product, I use it all the time and add it to protein smoothies and raw bliss balls. Amazon's prices are great and I received my shipment right away.
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2013
I first learned about Camu Camu about 3 months ago. I have been taking ascorbic acid (2000mg) daily for several years and thought that was good enough. Then I learned from another company (who didn't even sell Camu Camu), that I should investigate this products since ascorbic acid is lab created and Camu Camu is all natural fruit powder. I can honestly say that it only took once serving for me to feel the difference. I felt better in terms of energy, pain reduction, and more healthy overall. As an active senior, I feel that this product helps me quite a bit stay active more easily. Highly recommend it.
on July 10, 2014
Great product. I can see why they classify this as a 'superfood'. And, aside from what it does for your 'insides', it really does well for your skin -- elasticity, clarity, firmness, etc. What was really unexpected was, after taking it (and not for long), I started to feel sensations on the skin around my eyes. I came to realize it was tightening the skin. I didn't know I needed a face lift, but I guess I did! Just my experience...
on July 3, 2013
Vitamin C is nature's magic cure-all.
Not only does it generally support the immune system, but studies have shown it to be helpful in the treatment of almost every disease you can imagine in high-potency form. Supplementing with moderate to high doses of this vitamin is advisable for almost all persons, with the exception of those trying to conceive as it can disrupt progestrone production in the luteal phase.
The problem with many high dosage vitamin C products on the market is that they are synthetic and not readily absorbed by the body, you have to consume a much larger amount of it to attain the desired health benefits.
The Camu berry is naturally high in vitamin C. When consumed in its whole-food form, the vitamin C is much more bioavailable and you can feel the difference immediately.
I add this powder to my smoothies daily and could not be happier with the product.
The powder itself is, well, powdery and on the bitter side. Not all that different from powdered acai. In a smoothie with other flavors going on, I find the Camu undetectable.