Item Under Review
While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)
We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cashews, 1 Pound Pouch (Pack of 2)
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Raw cashews are a whole nut source of protein, healthy fats and minerals
- Navitas Naturals provides large, raw, premium whole nuts that are delightfully soft and creamy
- Raw cashews are a healthy snack, or add them to salad, trail mix, nut butter, dips, spreads, non-dairy milk, stir-fries, desserts and more
- Food for modern life. Great for home consumption or use in your healthy restaurant or café.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 32 Ounce
From the Manufacturer
Tofu Lettuce Wraps
In a small bowl, mix together the coriander, garlic, and soy sauce together.
In a medium skillet, warm the sesame oil over medium heat. Add in the tofu, and cook for about 10 minutes, tossing occasionally, until tofu begins to turn golden. Reduce heat to low, and add in the mung beans, cashews, green onion, and soy sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, stirring constantly, then remove from heat. Toss in the cilantro.
To serve, spoon in a couple of spoonfuls of stir-fry into an open lettuce leaf cup. Loosely wrap and eat like a soft taco.
Navitas Naturals Cashew Nuts
Nutritious and tasty snack
They're also a versatile and essential ingredient for every superfood kitchen. Cashews provide an impressive profile of beneficial oils, including an ideal ratio of healthy saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fats. They’re also a good source of plant-based protein —offering 5 grams per ounce! – and contain high levels of iron, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, copper and manganese.
- 1 tps ground Coriander
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 8 oz Firm Tofu, cut into ½–inch cubes
- 1 cup Mungbean Sprouts
- ¼ Cup Navitas Naturals Cashew Whole Nuts
- 1 stalk Green Onion, sliced thin
- ¼ Cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 8 Butter Lettuce Leaves
Certified organic raw cashews (anacardium occidentale)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
These are jumbo cashews, largest I've ever seen. They have had some broken bits in some packages, but we use these in smoothies. One downside, they are so tasty, we are addicted, and usually eat more than intended. Maybe we'll get over this once we have been eating them for a few months.
All and all, I highly recommend them.
Eating mostly vegetarian agrees with me but I really need good protein to level out my otherwise low blood sugar. Just a small amount of cashews gets me right where I need to be. Peanuts and beans are good but just don't do the trick and I feel weak with those protein sources unless I have a few bites of cashews. In the past cashews were too expensive, especially as fast as I go thru them.
This is my fourth order of the 2-packs. They are delicious! People used to fast food won't like how natural, unsalted cashews taste, but health food folks will love how sweet these are. Better than our natural food market brands.
I always keep a bag on hand. We arrived at a friend's house in mountains only to realize the lockbox was broken, leaving us without food or a place to sleep. While it was no fun having to sleep in a car overnight in the cold, I had plenty to eat with the cashews. And although he grumbled, my husband ate plenty and we were fine the next day.
1. Dump a bag of Navitas Naturals Raw Cashews into a bowl
2. Add 1 - 2 tablespoons water (it should NOT pool at the bottom of the bowl)
3. Add 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or your other favorite)
4. STIR WELL
5. Let marinate for 6-8 hours; YES, 6-8 HOURS ... go live your life and do other things :-) ... stir every so often when you or someone else in the family passes by the bowl.
6. After 6-8 HOURS, add another 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or other favorite) while cashews are still slightly damp so salt sticks...again, STIR WELL
6. Dump marinated cashews onto non-stick foil lined rimmed baking sheet into SINGLE LAYER
7. Plop into 285-degree oven for 15 minutes (YES, EXACTLY 285-degrees, or you are on your own and I cannot take blame for burnt or under-roasted cashews)
8. Take out cashews and give them a good stir
9. Plunk back into 285-degree oven for another 15 minutes: DO NOT OVERCOOK; these babies can go from golden to burnt quickly; give them the attention they deserve and they will not disappoint you; same as with people :-)
10. Remove cashews, let them cool and "re-harden" thoroughly for 45-60 minutes
11. Good luck keeping these little gems around for very long :-)
I know that these have "kept" perfectly on the counter in a TIGHTLY SEALED GLASS container (see Pyrex or Rubbermaid for good options) for 1 week, and were gobbled up by that time._
Now I can't buy enough to keep them in stock for her.
Excellent creamy texture and mild, distinctive flavor - they even have most of the natural oils still in them (Not denatured).
AND they are excellent MOOD FOOD:
High on nuts Treating all foods as cocktails of mind-altering drugs may take some getting used to, but the upside is that eating the right things may dispense with the need for drugs such as sleeping pills or anti-depressants. "A couple of handfuls of cashew nuts delivers the same dose of serotonin naturally as Prozac does artificially," says Andrew Saul, a New York-based natural medicine consultant and author of Doctor Yourself. [...] "It's simple chemistry."
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved these BUT - yes, they are truly raw as per my experience, which is if you leave them at indoor room temperature for a year or more, when you open the bag myriad small... Read morePublished 13 days ago by N S.
Raw cashews are fantastic for your health and Navitas Naturals are very high quality cashews. I have bought these many times and am always pleased knowing they are organic and raw.Published 1 month ago by Elaine Robinson
If you've never had anything but grocery store cashews you absolutely do not know what you're missing with these. Read morePublished 4 months ago by B. Riley