Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 23, 2016
This pen works partially and it is not the pens fault. Most of the touch screens that are designed for finger touch do not have sufficient contact points to allow for such a small pen tip. Drawing lines just does not work but using it to click on small boxes and radio buttons make this very usable. Do not think that an inexpensive pen will turn your low-rez (regarding touch points)screen into a high-rez screen; it is not going to happen.
on March 3, 2016
This product is unusable for me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 inch (which is explicitly mentioned as compatible). Its amazing how divergent the reviews are for this product. It seems to work well or not at all. For me it is virtually not at all. First, I have only gotten it to work with OneNote and only in the Draw mode. There is a delay from the time you touch the point down on the screen and when it starts to draw. Sometimes it does not draw; sometimes it does. The lines it makes often have breaks in them. Sometimes when you touch the point down and move it, it drags the screen display; it does not make a line. If your hand touches the screen while trying to write, the screen is dragged and the pen makes no lines. The adjustable point does noting at all. I have a screen protector, but the included documentation says that should make no difference. I certainly cannot recommend this product.
Bought a new tablet and wanted to shift to all digital notes for business. I bought this pen and I love it. I have big hands for a women and I find it's like writing with a big crayon. The control/outcome of your writing is phenomenally accurate. It's balanced really well and only takes 1 battery. It works really well. It is a little noisy when you bring the "nib" or tip to the screen - I've heard this is common, but it's the only digital stylus I've tried! I will be ordering another soon.
on June 9, 2016
I am on a continuing quest to find a stylus that will work properly with my dell inspiron 11 3000 2 in one touch screen laptop. This laptop does not have the electronics built into the screen for pressure sensitive stylus it is simply a mulltipoint IPS screen (like your smart phone that lets you pinch your fingers inward or outward to zoom etc. I have tried one of those cheapie fine stylus with the plastic disk on the end, didn't work even if it did on my samsung galaxy s3. People on the dell forums have reported limited success finding stylus that work with this machine, I tried one of those made for a motorola product (which someone posted works on theirs) and it didn't work. The tech that staffs the forums is suspiciously quiet, usually they make a comment or two, personally I believe the problem is that Dell uses more than one supplier for the screens on these laptops so what works on one person's machine may not on someone else's. It's also my opinion the the issue is indeed power. In microsoft one note if I make the line fatter it works a little better and seems to work well in highlight mode but not when writing even with a fat line. This stylus works great for pressing small buttons and moving icons etc. but writing produces broken lines and only works intermittingly. I have tried with and without a screen protector same result. This stylus works perfectly on my samsung galaxy s3 smart phone, with a screen protector, no surprise samsung uses good quality stuff in those phones, not sure if they make that screen but if they do that's probably why it works. I also tried this stylus on my Dell Venue 8 tablet (android, the earlier model than what is sold right now) the tablet seems to recognize the stylus but nothing appears on the screen when attempting to write. I have a cheap chinese tablet that I haven't yet had a chance to try it on but I don't hold out a lot of hope their either. I've seen similar products too this one for a lot more money but I hesitate to lay out nearly double the price of this product only to have to send it back. I'm going to call customer service (I believe there's a USA number) to see if they can help but I'm not too confident that they can I don't really think Dell gives much of a damn for the price level of this one, they want to sell me a thousand dollar version with the electronics in the screen for a stylus. If this works on my smart phone I don't get why this screen doesn't too, for heaven's sakes it's responding to touches on buttons so why's the writing a different issue?
on May 16, 2016
Worked on my Lenovo only after unscrewing the tip. This is expected, and not a problem, only an issue if you don't read instructions like me. This appears to work on any capacitive touch screen including phones and tablets
on June 1, 2016
I was really concerned this stylus wasn't going to work on my Surface 4, found the switch to turn it on, it worked great, I haven't used it for any length of time yet, purchased for a lower price backup when I misplace my regular stylus, surprisingly this works on my Lenovo yoga 3 that doesn't support a stylus, amazing, no other stylus works on that device except the sponge type
on May 6, 2016
On arrival, the battery was dead. As per Amazon posting, two spare tips were supposed to be included, which was one of the reasons that influenced my decision during pen selection process. I tried hard but failed to locate them. They were probably showing pictures of another model that had nothing to do with the subject listing. Packaging looked differently. I suggest that Navitech use the WYSIWYG approach. Next: The instructions that came with the pen suggest that it is for iOS and for Android. No mentioning of Windows 10, but it worked with Windows 10 tablet as well, which is good. Next: (possibly due to failure to translate from Chinese) Adjust Higher if... Adjust Lower if... but the illustration shows "Reduce" and "Extend". Does "Reduce" mean "Adjust Lower? I'll have to experiment to figure that part out. Nevertheless, I like how the pen feels and looks. So far, it worked for me.
on April 24, 2016
This is a stylus, so there is no pressure sensitivity. That said, it has a fair amount of spatial sensitivity. Almost too much. Without a screen protector, chunks of lines will wink out in very sensitive programs like Bamboo Paper and the screen is almost too slick for writing. The matte screen protector brings the Kindle's sensitivity within range of the stylus's adjustment and provides enough roughness..."bite"... to make the experience much like using a pen, or pencil. The stylus works very well (better than fingers or other styli) with programs (like Bamboo Paper) that allow variation in brush width. So, stylus by itself 4, stylus with matte screen protector 5.
on June 21, 2016
I bought this as a replacement for my Microsoft surface pro 4 pen. Its not Bluetooth used so I can't calibrate it. Even when i draw in a straight line, the tablet reads it as wobbly. I'm disappointed that I wasted 30$ when I still have to pay 60$ to get a new stylus.
on February 23, 2016
Not good for handwriting recognition input panel but, this might be due more to Windows 10 software and/or the touch screen technology. The pen does not have palm rejection so if you rest your palm on the screen you get all kinds of stray marks and crazy behavior from the computer. If you can learn to keep your palm off the screen and only want to use the stylus to draw, sketch or paint, then I guess you might find the stylus to be useful.