5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice to protect your Tomtom VIA 1605
Published 22 months ago by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case..
It is a nice case but the ol 1605 tm Tomtom just barely fits and I mean barely. Seems well made for the price but as with all things time will tell.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. Atomic

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice to protect your Tomtom VIA 1605, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Navitech Black Hard Protective Carry Case Cover For The Tomtom VIA 1605TM (Electronics)
Bought this after reading reviews both good and bad. This case fits the GPS screen and allows plenty of room for the power cord and computer cord, as well as a cleaning cloth. Although a little bulky, it fits well in my suitcase for travel with rental cars, and is easy to secure and take with me to hotel room at night. All things considered, an excellent choice for the larger-screen VIA 1605.

5.0 out of 5 stars GPS carry case, August 14, 2012
This was a great purchase for me. The GPS fits perfectly and the hard cover provides the protection that I was looking to obtain. I could not have asked for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a Great Price, February 19, 2013
The case fits my TomTom Via 1605 TM perfect. There is even room for the car charger and the USB cable in the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 2, 2013
I am very pleased with this product. Our 6" TomTom & all the accessories fit into the case perfectly. It also arrived sooner than stated, which was nice since we needed it for our upcoming trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case.., July 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Navitech Case for TomTom, February 19, 2013
Received my purchase weeks ahead of shipping date in new condition. Product was properly protected when being shipped.
Opened the case and was pleased to see more space in this item than anticipated.
Not only did my TomTom fit, but also the charger and adapter.
The case is soft but sturdy enough to protect. Zippers tight and also has a wrist band so one can carry.

I would recommend this item as well as the seller.
Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carry cover for larger GPS units, September 26, 2013
I have been looking for a larger case for my 7" TomTom VIA 1605M. This case provides enough space for the GPS although slightly tight when the unit is stored together with the cable and suction mount. The outside material is durable and stiff enough to protect the unit from being squeezed. Overall, I am very happy with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the tomtom 1605, September 30, 2013
William Hofmeister (Moberly, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
I originally hesitated over ordering this because of the shipping time quoted. However, mine was received in about a week. It fits the tomtom perfectly, appears well made, and I am very happy with it. I usually think all of these auxiliary items are overpriced, but compared to others this is entirely reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, but good to have, May 30, 2013
I had a difficult time finding a hard case for my Tomtom 1605tm. Even tomtom website didn't have one. This case is perfect. It has enough room for my gps and cords that I like to travel with. And the case is hard enough to protect my gps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it claims to do., September 25, 2013
Great , soft cover, fits the whole kit and kaboodle. Charger, mount and GPS all fit in one. I'm happy!