5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers as advertised
This is an excellent, straightforward guide to the basics of how the SEALS view themselves. Fascinating insight into the way their mental process.
Published 12 months ago by Roger Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Pretty good book, not really life changing but worth reading if you have an interest. Gives some insight but somewhat superficial, a little more depth would add to its value.
Published 8 months ago by Miracle Man

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers as advertised, December 1, 2013
Roger Brown (Johns Creek, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental Conditioning for anybody in a mentally exhausting field or career, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
Simple to read and easy to follow. A must for anybody in a career that requires mental/emotional strength/endurance. I love the examples used. Some of the things in this book were things I naturally did while in the Marine Corps, I just didn't have a name for it.

I recommend it for EVERYONE, no matter what your job is, even stay at home parents enduring hardships when your "significant other" is away from home!

Mario

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mental toughness book I've read in a while!!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
Best book I've read about mental toughness in a while. So good I re-read it again once I was done the first time. Excellent examples and teachings.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
This was a great, simple to read book to remind me of the main keys of mental toughness. Great refresher on the basics of how to get what we want in life...its really so simple...its ALL in our heads!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!!, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
Well written, very motivating. A plus for anyone looking to make positive changes in their life. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insane motivation, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
I love this book. After opening it I could not put it down. I feel extremely motivated to conquer all of my insecurities. The Seals will always have my respect, especially after reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best exposition on mental toughness that I have read..., April 21, 2014
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
There is a lot of pre-adolescent fantasizing about supermen and warriors in the Seal literature and cinema. This was the best exposition that I have found about the clear thinking that goes into mental-toughness. It appears that most of the Seals' strengths come from thinking well in conditions that range from catastrophic to extraordinarily difficult. The findings in this book will do well for people in a lot of far less stressful or less demanding situations, however. Thus, I think the findings are easily transportable to other fields.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, April 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
As a NYC Detective and NAVY vet I wish I would have gotten this book as a kid. I think my dad did a good job. This book will work for you. I have used many of the details during my baseball career and thats why I had success during my playing days. Read this book and pass it on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Navy SEAL Training Guide to Mental Toughness, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness (Paperback)
Trained with SEALS a great deal and have lots of respect for them....they will always come and get you in a tight spot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness
Navy SEAL Training Guide: Mental Toughness by Lars Draeger (Paperback - September 12, 2013)
Out of stock