- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Naxa 24" Widescreen Full 1080P HD LED TV with Built-In Digital TV Tuner, USB/SD Inputs & DVD Player, 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Built-in Full Function DVD Player
- Resolution: 1920x1080. High Definition Digital ATSC TV Tuner
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9. Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1. 1080p Full HD Capability
- Viewing Angle: 170˚ (H), 160˚ (V). HDTV Signal Capability: 480p/720p/1080p
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Naxa Electronics
- Model Number: NTD-2452
- Display Technology: LED
- Display Size: 24.00 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
You can't imagine how annoying it is to have the distraction of a dark pixel in a screen that holds thousands!
Every time I pull into a campsite, though, I need to re-scan all the channels, which is a very slow process. Half the time, it takes 10 minutes to end up with only 2 available channels.
So, in a nutshell, scanning is slow, switching of channels is slow, switching Modes is slow. Price is nice, and picture is fine.
Now let's just see if it lasts . . .
close to TV for it to work. This is the only problem I have had so far. I may just try to purchase a new remote........maybe
one of those universal remotes and see if that works better. Other than that, I recommend this unit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this TV/DVD combination. TV worked fine, but, when we tried to play a DVD, the picture worked but there was NO SOUND. Read morePublished on August 22, 2013 by JManxyz12345
Nice picture but the DVD player gave trouble only a few days after receiving the product... And now I'm supposed to pay to return this television.. Read morePublished on August 20, 2013 by DOG HEAD
Bought this for our camper. Good picture, nice size, great price. You might want to hook up a better sound system if using it outdoors, but there are plenty of input/output... Read morePublished on May 26, 2013 by PKC