4.0 out of 5 stars Slim and light battery!
very comfortable, light design... reaches 70%. after a couple of hours. Non intrusive, saves you from an emergency without a problem!
Published 8 months ago by J. Garritz

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous! but defective...
I received on 8/21/13 after having ordered it on 8/15/13.
This product is a design masterpiece! absolutely beautiful functionality.
The most unobtrusive extended battery case I have ever seen,
clearly far more aesthetic and pleasing than the Mophie.
Quality of finish, hidden switch, 5 micro blue LEDS....it was a bargain and I was delighted...
Published 16 months ago by Frank

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous! but defective..., August 31, 2013
I received on 8/21/13 after having ordered it on 8/15/13.
This product is a design masterpiece! absolutely beautiful functionality.
The most unobtrusive extended battery case I have ever seen,
clearly far more aesthetic and pleasing than the Mophie.

So, you can imagine my dismay when the unit failed to recharge after only two charges.
To everyone's credit, the return process with Amazon and my local UPS store's assistance,
as well the subsequent issuance of the credit for the purchase was a simple and satisfying experience.

I immediately ordered a replacement in the hopes that this was an aberration and I will receive it on 9/02/13.

I will write a follow up review because the product is clearly a 5* item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed my phone, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Naztech 12548 3000mAh Power Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was very excited about getting this battery pack for my S4. It worked great at first, extending my life. The downside was that the phone would not charge when it was very low, but the battery would take priority. End result would be that if the battery and phone were both low, then the only way to charge the phone would be to take it out of the case. I noticed immediately that the angle that the case goes into the phone at an angle. First sign of trouble was that normal charges that would go into the phone would be very difficult to insert. Secondly the charger connection would have to be at just the right angle. Come 2 weeks later, and my S4 overheats and fries the motherboard. Luckely I had it covered under insurance, and lost many hours at the store and waited 5 days for the replacement. This was a huge headache. Wish there was a way to contact Naztech to get them to take this useless unit back. There is no way I am going to hook up my phone to this external battery pack. Hope someone from Naztech responds to this issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim and light battery!, April 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic emergency power case,, April 8, 2014
AssKicker44 (CINCINNATI, OH, US) - See all my reviews
As I own this molded polymer design for the S3/S4 respectively, used on a daily basis.

These are designed in the "U.S.A." though produced in "China". Yet the quality of these units are second to none, w/regard to their craftsmanship. For being made of injection molded & slip resistant durable plastic!.

The claim of double battery life is deceptive, for you only get around 65-70% charge on the internal battery of your Samsung S4 (While device in full use. Yet if device is turned off and allowing the Power Case to attempt full charge, one can reasonably also consistently expect to obtain 75-80% for the internal battery.
(But this units design seems superior in function & form also overall quality.)

One should buy an additional XXL-S4 leather case, because the "Power case" doesn't offer any considerable amount of protection, beyond the great feel.

This review is simply from my experiences on this particular formfitting design of slim also lightweight, dependable "Power cases made by in this instance Naztech". among others under different names or manufactures. (Not the self adjusting for proper fit garbage, sold in the Market Place today.)