on June 20, 2011
I purchased this case to protect my Samsung Galaxy Tab (T-Mobile), and because I liked the look of it. When it arrived I was happy with what I saw, and immediately installed it on my tablet. It appeared to fit pretty good, and installed with no real problems.

The material was a bit stiff, I kind of expected more of a silicone material like most other two part cases. Other than my false idea of what the material would be like; it was pretty solid, and acceptable. The quality of the material is overall good, and aside from the design flaws should last awhile.

At first I thought I had found the perfect case, but I was wrong. The first thing I noticed was the data/charge cable would not fit in the opening on the case. If you force through the case material it will fit, but I'm afraid it could break something if I keep doing that.

The other problem I found was with the opening around the back facing camera. The case reflects the light from the flash back in to the camera lens. This causes a green tint (case is green) over the image, seriously affecting image quality. This is due to the shape of the opening around the camera. Too use the camera in low light conditions I would have to remove the case.

Pros:
Material quality is good
Case looks nice
Nice color choices
Included screen protector
Included screen cleaning cloth

Cons:
Camera opening is poorly designed
Charge/data port opening is too small
Price vs. overall quality is bad. ($30)

Bottom Line:
If you're OK with the two major design flaws I mentioned above; it does looks nice, and should protect your device. I think the flaws would be more tolerable at a much lower price ($5-$10) range, but at $30 I expect much more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 6, 2013
this item was exactly what I was looking for, and have been using it daily since it came in the mail.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again