Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 11, 2011
This is a great bipod for the price! This is often compared to a Harris and it is very comparable. My opinion is that this bipod is 85-90% of the Harris quality but less than half of the cost. It also includes 3 mounting options. So this is your bipod if you want the most bang for your buck. I've put each mount on all different rifles so I can easily move the bipod from rifle to rifle instead of buying a whole bipod for each gun. I haven't had a single issue while using it. I am only able to say it's not quite equal to Harris because it doesn't quite move or feel as smooth while using the moving parts. But this bipod always works great and once you're looking down the scope/sights, I don't notice any difference between this and a Harris. I gave this 5 stars because it works great, has 3 adapters, and is a great price. If this was twice the cost, maybe it'd still be a 5-star product but maybe a 4-star; hard to say. But I'm very happy with mine and I would recommend it to a friend.
on February 8, 2011
Mounted on Remington 700 as a MUCH lower cost alternate to Harrison. Very sturdy, holds good and mounts very easy to sling swivel. Only very slightly stiff in opening and closing but, I am assuming that it will need a little time to break in. All in all, I don't see any reason to buy a more expensive option for a bi-pod. This serves the purpose perfectly.
on April 18, 2012
Works the way it is supposed to, very robust and sturdy. I have one major quirk with it. The only thing I really don't like about it is how the legs come out. The legs are set up on spring retention rather than a spring push. They are more like an auto retract so you have to take your hands off the weapon completely to adjust the legs of the bipod. Not a huge deal but when you are trying to adjust the bipod so the rifle is some what level on unlevel ground a spring to push out the legs rather than bring them in would have been a better design. Other than that, it's a rock solid design and the spring tension on the legs going from horizontal to vertical and vice versa is very good, doesn't feel cheap. Seems to have a factory grease on the outside and the paint covers all ares so shouldn't be a problem with rust or corrosion, going to hit it with some flat tan and brown to match to rifle anyways. I recommend it to anyone not wanting to spend $$$ on a Harris or equivalent, they are great bipods but can't justify it for what I do with it. My Iraq days are over, this bipod will do..

This is the FULL SIZE VERSION, made that mistake and needed the compact version. This has an adjustable height of 7 to 11 inches.
on July 22, 2011
For the price of this bipod, it works rather well, haven't gotten out to shoot with it yet. I mounted this onto an older Remington 700 30-06, and it fit well. I had to fuss with mounting it to the the sling screw. I had to have the screw about three turns loose for this particular bipod to fit, and the remy doesn't necessarily sit quite all the way into the cradle of the bipod, but is snug and doesn't move. Also comes with two other mounts if you want to do a barrel mount, or picatinny rail mount. Overall good product, seems sturdy, springs are stiff and function as they should. Leg extensions retract on their own when holding screws a loosened. 4 out 5 stars.
on November 30, 2015
I am a 35+ year LE Officer and firearms instructor for the last 28 yeras. I teach Firearms to new police recruits for a living so I am on the range and shooting quite a bit. I also like to hunt. Thats where my review comes from.

This is a great bipod and I use it on my Remington 700. It is sturdy, well built and very adjustable. Use mine about once a week and it has held up well and if I needed another, I would buy this again. It mounts secure to the rifle, and folds and stays folded.

Update: I just bought another long range rifle and I am buying another one of these. Since it has performed so well on my Rem 700 I thought I would try it out on my new Ruger Precision Rifle in .308. I really like how it came with several different mounting systems, and they hold well. So I am buying another of these. If you are looking for a low priced yet very well built piece of equipment, this would be it.

Updated 06/24/2016:
OK just got my second one of these in. And put it on my RPR in .308. I forgot how nice these really are. Very solid construction, strong springs and clips. Installs in just minutes. I really like this bi-pod and especially at the price. No need to go and buy some more expensive bi-pod when this one is so well built, and does what I want. There is no rattle or looseness at all.

Bottom line, I highly recommend this bi-pod for most shooting applications and calibers. I will be getting more as my collection increases in size.
review image review image review image review image
on January 17, 2013
This is a great bipod and installation is a breeze. INSTRUCTIONS: For most buyers you will want to use the picatinny rail mount. In order to do this you must first unscrew the only wheel you see and remove the current system. Once removed insert the picatinny rail and its in to the position of the removed piece. After that all you have to do is turn the wheel the other way to secure the mount and Voila! you are ready to mount. After that all you do is loose the picatinny rail mount from the side and install. Make sure you install the correct way and have the legal leaning forward. You will want the legs to collapse toward the end of the barrel on your rifle. Have fun!
on March 17, 2011
i just got this product in the mail today and right away i went and put it on my .22. its good all in all but none of the attachments that came with the product actually worked for the swivel mount so i somewhat improvised and just took all the mounts and swivel mounts that were on there off then put the pins through the original swivel mount. another down side to the product is the dial on the right side that clamps the extensions on the legs to a custom length instead of fully extended or fully contracted got loose right away and now does not tighten. ill mess with it eventually and hopefully get it fixed. the rest is what i expected in durability.
on September 25, 2011
put this on my ruger 10/22 with a boyds stock. works great. even without fully extending the legs, it clears a 25 round mag. tightened it down, put a couple hundred rounds through the rifle and haven't had to re-tighten it at all. not sure how it'd handle a higher caliber, but for a 10/22 its perfect.
on April 23, 2012
Solid bipod, well designed for the money!! I really liked the nice quick button release for retracting extended legs which are spring loaded (in addition to hinge springs). Mounted to a PSL rifle using the clamping "AR-15 Hand Guard Sling Stud", was able to get sling swivel stud to engage about 5 threads without any modification (seemed to work well); however, decided to get out the dremel to add chamfers to the top clamping AR-15 bracket, which is flat, for a better fit in the curved PSL's lower hand guard, it now sits lower to engage all the threads in the sling swivel stud. It only took about 5 minutes to install, looks great!
on March 26, 2012
This bipod is a great deal for what you're paying for it. Mounted it on an AR and it fits well on the rifle, is stable enough, folds forward, and looks great. I plan on buying two more of these to put on two 22LR rifles I also own.

Only had one issue with it - upon tightening the mount onto my rail, the bolt snapped right at the hex head. I was nowhere near torqueing it too much, it snapped just as the bolt was snugging down. Called Amazon and they sent a replacement unit (yes - the entire bipod) and took the broken unit back at no cost to me. GREAT customer service. The replacement went on without a hitch. If it was going to cost me, I would have went to Home Depot and bought one for 10 cents. If it were not for the fact that I wanted to shoot the rifle in a few days and given my lack of visits to HD or a hardware store, I would have just replaced it and saved Amazon the $$.

Very happy with the 2 other NSCSTAR products I have purchased (tactical rifle case & EMT bag).