Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NcStar 1X40 Red Dot Sight with Built in Red Laser/Quick Release Weaver Mount (DLB140)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2014
Whoa wow ! Build quality A-1 , huge 40 MM tube, easy to mount, read instructions first to figure out method. I'm really impressed ! Haven't shot it yet and that is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Looks and feels like a winner.
review image review image
on February 28, 2013
This is the third NcStar sight I have purchased. Why you might ask, because I liked the other ones so much. This one went on my Ruger Blackhawn Elite air rifle and it is excellent. The first two went on two of my evil black rifles, and this one was purchased as a backup for either one of those. I have had no issues with the first two and I needed a sight for my air rifle, and this does the job perfectly. Now I just have to order another one so I have a spare.
on August 19, 2012
This is a very nice red dot sight. The quick release feature was one of the main selling points for me. But, i do not recommend this item if you are planning on putting this on a shotgun. I learn the hard way. After 10 rounds, the sight just fell apart. The red dot was out of placed and was not able to adjust back to where it should be. Also the parts on the insides broke as well. This item is clearly not for shotguns. Im now in the process of looking for a new sight.
on March 20, 2012
This little RDS sight comes with a laser and 5 adjustable brightness settings for the red dot all in one. Not only that but a very tight quick detach lever to install/uninstall within 2 seconds. This is perfect for people who have plenty of guns with rails or when going out with friends to the range. You can use this on multiple guns on the go and feels just as sturdy as any other RDS sight.
on June 29, 2012
this is a pretty good sight for 50 bucks, like how it has a laser, might not work too well in the bright sun but dusk, dawn, and evening better watch out. might need to tighten the quick release didnt figure it out till i almost bought another sight n replaced it because it was loose, would recommend to all shooters
review image review image
on March 6, 2013
Mounted this on my M&P-15. It took 30 rounds to zero the red dot, but has worked great since. Fantastic bang for the buck!
on January 29, 2016
Great red dot!!! Not bad for the price.
Pros : big field of view. Bright laser. Decent red dot.
Cons: STIFF red dot/laser control knob. Quick detachable seems like it when break. Bulky looking which is hard for 2 eye shooters
on April 12, 2015
I used this on an AR15 .223/5.56. After 60 rounds, the red dot starts to turn off and on. This product can not handle the recoil. Where the battery is located, that is where it falls apart. Adjusting the red dot sight didn't go so well either. Turning left, right, up, and down didn't move at all. I am starting to get really disappointed in my amazon purchases. It seems as if people are advertising what it supposed to be products and sending you faulty returns from other transaction as it seems.
on December 18, 2013
Pros:
Large objective with clear picture and easy sight acquisition
Ability to sight laser and red dot at different ranges
Cheap easy to find batteries
Maintains good hold on rail

Cons:
No covers for lenses
on December 20, 2015
Laser is to far from being inline with barrel. I don't plan to use the laser. Other then that, typical affordable red dot. Mounts solid, not to heavy and the red dot is bright enough for most settings. I use "iron sights" to co-witness and this works quite well for that.