5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed to say the least.
Impressed. This sight is sitting on my Tippmann Phenom <3 and I am digging it. Its plastic yes, but nothing that will break unless you are, gun illiterate. I'm dissapointed in all the negative reveiws because of all thethe people that expect a Eotech or trigicon reflex for 10 bucks, just not happening.

Cons
- plastic construction, although i haven't...
Published on April 29, 2012 by Pen Name

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy
This is made of very cheap plastic. I tried to tighten the screws on to a weaver rail and the base snapped off. Spend the extra money and get something better. I would not recommend anyone buying this unless you feel like burning some cash!
Published on February 7, 2008 by H. Tu

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, February 7, 2008
H. Tu (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE!, June 18, 2008
This review is from: NcStar Tippmann Red Dot Reflex Sight/ Weaver Base (DP) (Sports)
Absolute junk. It's made out of cheap plastic, the lens is so reflective that you can't actually see anything thru it and MOST AMAZINGLY - it doesn't actually fit to a 20mm rail! the adjustment knobs for the windage and elevation don't seem to function, either.

Total garbage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed to say the least., April 29, 2012

Cons
- plastic construction, although i haven't broken mine due to operator error i think it does look a little flimsy and could be broken with a drop or a rock being thrown or karate ninja attack ect.
- glare, it has glare that makes it difficult to see but i believe that seeing the target is fully capable of acheivement.
- exposed adjustments, the adjustments on the side and on the bottom both are exposed and could be brushed up against thus altering your zero

Pros
-price tag, these are $9 a pop, and for that i bought two incase i found one was a bad egg but theyre both identicle and i will end up selling one to one of my paintball budies.
- light weight, refering back to the plastic only i see it as a pro rather than a con
- metal base, this is good becuse it is technecaly not a weaver rail but a two hook base that grabs the edges of the rail therefore it can be put on sight rails such as a tippmann a5 or a ruger 10/22(which i beleive it would work on a 22 bunnyhunther), or a rail that is a weaver rail.
- batery life, i left the batery on for half the day and the dot is still shining away
-spare batery
-Dot brightness, it is very visible, although i don't try to shoot the sun, gangsters with TacLights or the cops for that matter, but for practicle use the brightness is just fine.

Thanks for reading. IMO this is a good sight for the casual paintballer that doesnt want to run the risk of getting a $900 red/green heat seeking infared scope ruined by a paintball. Atleast if that happened to this sight the worst come to worse you'd be out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and looks good, January 3, 2012
We put this on my husbands paintball gun and it rocks! It is dead on and will be an awesome asset to the field! Can't say enough about the price and quality. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For The Nerf Strong Arm Top Accessory Rail, May 7, 2013
Stuart Schwartz (Redmond, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
I added this sight to my Nerf Strong Arm. It fits the top accessory rail perfectly with the wider included mounting clamps (two sizes of clamps come with this sight.) No modifications to the blaster or sight were required to mount it.

Don't get me wrong, this sight is cheap and is made cheap-- but it's perfect for a toy blaster. I used liquid white-out to paint the body white to match the Nerf blaster color scheme (black, blue, and white). I left the view area inside the sight black to maintain visibility.

As you adjust the height, you can see the solid electronic connections flexing inside the sight, it's obviously not meant to last long with repetitive calibration. In the dark, you can also see a little bit of the LED red light escaping from the body of the sight. With the sight dialed in as high as possible, the Nerf darts are accurate to about 10 yards with a little arch in between. If the dart is at all damaged or curved, it'll veer off course, but no sight (currently) in the world could account for that.

Being so cheap, I didn't mind experimenting with it. Overall I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works great, January 24, 2013
this is awesome...hard to adjust but it came fast to nc star company stuff are good and hand my m4-m16 looks great

3.0 out of 5 stars Read!! It's Good Enough - Decent for a paintball or Air Soft, June 10, 2012
Look, what do you expect for $10 - $15 bucks? This red dot is functional enough to play paintball and Air Soft, and look cool. It does adjust both elevation and L/R, I've done it no problem. If you're looking for something for a "real fire arm that shoots real bullets", then spend $20 or more to get a higher quality red dot sight that's defiantly meant to meant for real firearms! Still, this less expensive version would work, however will satisfy the desire to spend less $ for someone who's just looking to have some fun. Don't waist your money buying the same quality red dot sights, lasers sights, and scopes for paintball and air soft guns, as you would for a real firearm; it's not practical because on the field, you'll be eyeballing it "most, if not all of the time". Paintballs are not accurate like bullets, and by the time you think your zeroing in on someone with your high tech system you're gonna get hit with a paintball on your mask, your hopper; or your cool a.. new sight. Experienced players know this already, and that's why they either don't use them, or they use them for looks but don't actually use them to confidently aim with. We eyeball it, that's it, it's just the truth. As far as quality and real function is concerned, I think it's a steal for $10 bucks. Don't expect it to be indestructible, It's $10 remember? but it's not going to just fall off either. I did have to tighten it very tight in order to secure it on the rail, just don't go steroidal body builder on it and over tighten it until it breaks, no different than trying not to strip, or break a screw. As far as being careful while I'm playing and hanging out between games, its no less delicate than the cocking lever of the Cyclone feed system on the right side of my marker. So get your sight and look cool, but you'ed better watch your balls go down range with your bare eyes, rather than thinking this device is going to give you and edge. Again is it worth $10 - $15? Yes. I only gave it 3 stars to signify that it's not to be mistaken for a mod that will give you the winning edge in a game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Red Dot, May 31, 2010
I completely liked this product. I used it on my Spyder MR1, it had just the right fit on it so I didn't have to buy a rail mount, although the elevation adjustment cap is right above the pull pin cocking knob(there is a cm or smaller of room between the two). Installation was very quick and easy. The LED light is easy to see (and all lighting environments), doesn't strain the eyes, and very durable hard plastic. I bought this item for 10.99 at [...]. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a red dot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Quality, October 7, 2012
Put this red dot scope on my ak47 and it works better than better great quality extra battery and very very very easy adjustments.... I will be buying more of these in the future for my M4 and more.... Thanks -burkenater

1.0 out of 5 stars Red Dot Reflex Sight, May 25, 2011
Disappointed with the sight, then mad at myself for thinking I would get a usable product for such a small price.
The projected laser beam is hard to see and the projection site is distracting, I threw it away. Might work for some, not for me.