5.0 out of 5 stars Great Decorative Item
I love ferns and this provided the perfect accent to my bedroom decor. Perfect alongside my bamboo grommet curtains that I use instead of closet doors.
Published 19 months ago by Margaret Ann Parker

1.0 out of 5 stars The Cheapest Thing Ever. DO NOT BUY!!!!
This hanging plant is the cheapest looking thing I've ever purchased in my life. I believe my 12 yr. old daughter could have made it nicer. Buyer beware!!! No one should ever purchase this plant EVER!!
Published on January 26, 2012 by bonkittymeow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The Cheapest Thing Ever. DO NOT BUY!!!!, January 26, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright....but small, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Nearly Natural 6599 Boston Fern Silk Hanging Basket, Green (Misc.)
The fern basket is cute, but I was disappointed by how small it is, especially for the price. The rope it hangs on came undone right away, I had to re-tie it. But they throw a little moss on top of the foam piece and it looks alright once you hang it up. I'm a little worried to find out what will happen with the first gust of strong wind. The are hanging way under the awning of my upstairs apartment. I wouldn't bother trying to hang these out in the open outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Decorative Item, December 19, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small plant, November 15, 2012
This is a very small plant, smaller than the advertisement would have you think, and the hanging rope is very short so if you hang it from your ceiling it looks odd at such a height..

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!!!!, November 12, 2012
I ordered this for a shelf in my bedroom and it was exactly what I wanted. This plant shipped very fast too! I read some pretty bad reviews on this plant before I ordered it, but I still took my chances and ordered it anyway. I am very glad that I did. It is very life like and full. I would recomend this to anyone looking for an artifical fern :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boston Fern Silk, October 13, 2011
These were exactly what I was wanting. An excellant product. They look very real and the price was affordable. I didn't have to wait long for them either.

2.0 out of 5 stars IT ISN'T HORRIBLE, March 16, 2014
The main problem is that the actual plant doesn't look like the picture. There are not as many leaves and the basket bottom is round. Therefore no choices as to whether it hangs or sits.

1.0 out of 5 stars Raitings, December 14, 2013
Not to full needed more limbs.its okay but look better in the photo that in person don't recommend it.didn't like but kt it anyway

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bad fake plant, October 16, 2013
I should have read the reviews before purchasing. Very cheap looking and cheaply made and it totally looks fake. It says silk??? Not sure what is silk about it, it is plastic and looks plastic. I'm going back to the real deal and attempt to keep them alive better, I use silk plants because I don't have a green thumb, but I won't buy silk from amazon again, I will stay local were I can see what i'm buying, ikea sells pretty good fake plants and I have had good luck at marshalls and home goods too.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's much smaller than it looks in the picture, September 24, 2013
I should have listened to the reviews. I am returning this item because it's too small for where I wanted to put it.
The quality of the fronds is good though and if I was looking for a smaller plant, this one would do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›