3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, July 8, 2010
This review is from: Neat Freak Grande Train Case (Misc.)
Well, this thing has maximum storage space, but it didn't take long for it to fall apart. First, one of the arms closest to the edge popped out and couldn't be reattached. Trust me, I'm handy and i tried everything. Second, one of the hull's corners split straight down. then two more arms detatched. They're only held in by a glued piece of cloth lining. On one hand, for the price you shouldn't complain about quality, but on the other, this is a "pro" case. it's marketed for people with a lot of cosmetics and weight, and isn't equally designed.

Personally, i'd use this as a kid's barbie case with just shoes and clothes in the shelves, because they aren't designed to hold anything heavier for any period of time, and once one goes, it's like dominoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, May 31, 2009
K. Brewer (Long Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neat Freak Grande Train Case (Misc.)
I got this in December and I loved it. Still do. Problem is that one of the flimsy aluminum "legs" that hold up the inside drawers has already popped out of the side. I have used this case very gently. I don't travel with it, I only use it to store and organize my makeup. If you buy it, good luck.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, November 18, 2010
Maria of DC (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neat Freak Grande Train Case (Misc.)
this is ok product. just doesn't fit anything taller than 2 inches in its bottom and still close. so i cannot use it for hair products as i'd hoped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Below Average, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Neat Freak Grande Train Case (Misc.)
There really isn't as much space as I thought there would be. I can fit my skincare at the bottom of this and most of my make-up (Basics) and that is it. There isn't enough space for brushes. It is so cute on the outside but the inside does not seem very sturdy. This would be just fine for traveling or for hair accessories but I would be surpised if it held up for over a year as it seems delicate inside. I am being really careful....this isn't for pros at all. Certainly not enough space.

Neat Freak Grande Train Case