Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 4, 2013
Bigger than I expected! The box says it can hold 40 dolls with accessories. Just wanted to mention that because I couldn't find that information on here. Love the designs. Definitely helps my little ones keep their room organized. Arrived on earliest delivery estimate date.
0Comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2011
I really like this handy, practical ZipBin Toybox & Playmat. It is pretty well made for a Mattel product. I'm sure my granddaughters will get lots of use out of this, because it can be taken on road trips and vacations. Mommy & Daddy will be grateful for easy clean up and organization. I would recommend this size over the mini ZipBins. The minis are just too small to be useful. The graphics are also well done.
22 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2012
I was looking for storage for my daughters sudden over abundance of Barbie dolls and clothes. I stumbled upon this item on Amazon and I'm so glad I decided to order it! It's much bigger than I expected, with tons of room. Right now she's storing 2 Kens and 5 Barbies AND their clothes AND their accessories in a smaller bag and there is still room for plenty more! Both my daughters, ages 5 and 3 LOVE this item! The colors are vibrant and it seems as if it would just wipe clean if a mess occurs.
on September 25, 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter's 7th birthday and she loves it. She said she wanted a Barbie house and I know she had in mind the town house or similar large residence, but there is a space problem in her house, so this seemed to be a reasonable alternative. I hoped she would also think it was reasonable. She loves the fact that she can keep all her Barbies and their equipment in it and carry it around with her. A nice touch is that the lid also becomes a swimming pool.
on February 13, 2013
My daughter is really starting to get into Barbies and we needed a place to put them. She received this item for Christmas and loved it. You can open the sides and it looks like the inside of a studio, the top lid is a pretend pool. After a few weeks of play and open-close though, the sides are starting to fold and crumple up. The lid still fits, but you have to adjust the side and 'squeeze' them, in order for it to fit properly. I really wished they had used a better material for the sides, it's such a great idea! We will be looking for another storage option.
on September 4, 2013
If you want to use this purely as decoration, yay! You've found a good purpose for it.

If you want to use it as a storage box, you should keep looking. Flimsy box won't stay in one piece and the box lid won't stay secured.
on March 12, 2013
holds lots of dolls but like the Lego City Bin you can't pick it up when there are even a few dolls in in. The case buckles.
on December 16, 2011
I JUST bought this for 12.99 at Bi-Mart in Oregon. Shop around a bit and get this for at least half the cost it is here. It's just a box people. My 8yo is getting the Barbie dream house from grandma so I got this as an accessory for christmas.
on December 12, 2012
This is adorable, it is made well, good thick material. It will last a long time. It is not flimsy by any means and does hold its shape well. I like that my daughter can play with her Barbie's and when finished, she can clean up right away....all in one play! Great idea too!
on December 18, 2013
The toybox is quite nice and seems very well made. I thought the box would contain a number of Barbie accessories and was disappointed that it didn't. I contacted the company and, although there is VERY small print notice that dolls and accessories are not included, the company agreed there was room for misunderstanding. Their customer service was outstanding and they have agreed to review and revise the ad to clear up any possible confusion. I'm convinced this is a reputable company and I'd gladly do business with them again.