5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to take anywhere
This is so cool, my godson loved it because now he could take his cars with him everywhere and to easy to put away and carry. It's a whole play experience with the built in ramp!!! Great way to entertain kids at home, visits, even the doctors office. We love it!! Everyone gives him compliments on it.
Published on January 14, 2011 by Dani

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat Idea
Published on September 11, 2011 by Brandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat Idea, September 11, 2011
Brandy (NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neat-Oh! Hot Wheels ZipBin Ramp It Up! 100 Car Tote w/ 1 Car (Toy)
I purchased this product for my son to be able to take his cars with him and have a little portable track with him. My son likes it just fine, but it is not very portable and never leaves my living room. The lid does not attach to the box when it is closed and the corners that zip up take up so much room, that it is hard to put very many cars in it. When the box is closed it is not very big, which is good for small people to carry around, but it would work better if there was some way to attach the corners to the sides. I would have returned it, but the shipping fee was half of what the product cost, so it wasn't really worth it for me. My son has fun with it, it just didn't work for what I purchased it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay toy, January 5, 2012
I ordered this for storage for my 2 year old's cars but I guess I didn't read the dimensions correctly. It zips up to a one foot little box. But it is a handy little carrier to take his cars when we go out and the material is good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to take anywhere, January 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept his attention!, June 25, 2011
27 month old grandson seemed to enjoy it a lot. Played by himself for over 1/2 hr the first time, which is unusual. Grandma liked the ease of storage, either flat, or as a box to keep cars.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool, February 26, 2013
tanya rogers (BRADLEYVILLE, MO, US) - See all my reviews
Very surprised at how many cars it will actually hold as a tote. Unzips into play mat very easily! My 10 year old loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, January 7, 2012
My son loves this item. When we are going to leave the house, he zips it up and puts some cars inside to take with him. Great toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Zip Bin Dissatisfied, March 16, 2012
DONNA BISHOP (CARROLLTON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This item's ramps were flimsy and thus pointless for its purpose. It can be used as a container for the cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars very small for the price., March 8, 2014
it is good quality and shipped fast but very small I should have took notice to the size so that is my bad...but it does hold a good size of hot wheels cars...my son loves it.would buy from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat-Oh! Hot Wheels ZipBin Ramp It Up, January 10, 2012
I purchased this for my grandsons' 12, 881 Hot Wheels cars (well, maybe not that many, but it seemed like it, as much as we were tripping over them!) Bonus... it folds out into a ramp for the cars! My grandsons, ages 4 and 3, love this, and I love not having Hot Wheels cars all over my carpet. Win/win!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot wheels, March 9, 2014
My grandson got this for Christmas. He loved it and was racing his cars on it right away. He just wondered why it folded up.