Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 11, 2011
I purchased this product for my son to be able to take his cars with him and have a little portable track with him. My son likes it just fine, but it is not very portable and never leaves my living room. The lid does not attach to the box when it is closed and the corners that zip up take up so much room, that it is hard to put very many cars in it. When the box is closed it is not very big, which is good for small people to carry around, but it would work better if there was some way to attach the corners to the sides. I would have returned it, but the shipping fee was half of what the product cost, so it wasn't really worth it for me. My son has fun with it, it just didn't work for what I purchased it for.
on January 5, 2012
I ordered this for storage for my 2 year old's cars but I guess I didn't read the dimensions correctly. It zips up to a one foot little box. But it is a handy little carrier to take his cars when we go out and the material is good quality.
on January 1, 2016
Pictures are deceiving like others have mentioned. The mat won't lay flat because of the zippers underneath so when you try to shoot any cars down the ramps they just run into the bumps created by the zippers. Waste of money and will be trying to return. It's a shame as I was looking for something age appropriate for my 2 1/2yr old and thought this would be a good item to also give us back our coffee table. In the pictures I've provided you can see where the cars stopped because of the bump, two of which moved backwards after running into a bump. In the backside photo you can see the zippers that cannot be moved to the corners making the mat unable to lay properly.
review image review image
on January 14, 2011
This is so cool, my godson loved it because now he could take his cars with him everywhere and to easy to put away and carry. It's a whole play experience with the built in ramp!!! Great way to entertain kids at home, visits, even the doctors office. We love it!! Everyone gives him compliments on it.
on January 7, 2012
My son loves this item. When we are going to leave the house, he zips it up and puts some cars inside to take with him. Great toy.
on March 8, 2014
it is good quality and shipped fast but very small I should have took notice to the size so that is my bad...but it does hold a good size of hot wheels cars...my son loves it.would buy from here again.
on February 26, 2013
Very surprised at how many cars it will actually hold as a tote. Unzips into play mat very easily! My 10 year old loves it!
on June 25, 2011
27 month old grandson seemed to enjoy it a lot. Played by himself for over 1/2 hr the first time, which is unusual. Grandma liked the ease of storage, either flat, or as a box to keep cars.
on June 23, 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old who loves Hot Wheels, This is a fold open little highway with two ramps on it. It will hold about a hundred cars, but who could carry that many? There are many comments that this is a small one foot square (per side, there are five sides when open) ramp. While small, were it any larger, it would be a pain to carry around. I feel this is the perfect size for such a toy.
on October 12, 2015
My son loves his hot wheels and was building cardboard ramps and roads. I was so excited when I came across this! Not only is is a road map with 2 ramps it also folds up into a square box to carry around all the hot wheels! This is a great easy to pack around toy for when we go to grandmas house or a friends place. I like that the ramps are on both sides and it is like a city highway! The mat is a great size and perfect for any boy who likes to play with little cars and trucks :)