Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 29, 2012
I ordered the 30 count of placemats, and recently opened the package and thought it seemed like far fewer than 30 placemats inside. Then I noticed that there was actually a "30" sticker that COVERED the "18" count writing on the package... and, obviously, there are only 18 inside. Although I like the product in general, I wouldn't trust that you'll get the amount you pay for! Never imagined I'd see such a blatant case of lying to customers from Amazon.
on December 14, 2011
Purchased the Neat Solutions Baby Einstein 30-count Biodegrable Table Toppers. Received Neat Solutions Baby Einstein Eco-friendly table toppers made in China, package print reads 18 (must have been a misprint, in such cases these mistakes are usually off-loaded at close-out prices but these were sold not as such) but has a white round sticker slapped on top that reads 30. Package has a white round sticker slapped on top of the 18 that reads 30 - I counted the package contents and it did indeed contain 30 table toppers but they are not as pictured, not biodegradable, and not made in the USA as the description misleads. See photos uploaded by me and you will see what I mean...

I did use a handful of these before realizing they are not what I had ordered, at least it does not match as pictured and described. That issue aside, the product is useful to a point. The 5th piece used, my 8 month old son found the corners and started peeling the plastic sheet off the table with relative ease so it was rendered useless within 2 mins of having stuck it on the table in the restaurant. Size is kinda small, would be even better if the length was longer/wider so that my son does not end up touching the table to the left and right.

Hope this review helps.
review image review image
on June 11, 2013
These were the best for eating in a restaurant with small children and babies. I still use them sometimes for my 3 year old (when I remember to put them in my purse. They stick securely on all four edges and keep baby from eating directly off the table. I used a reusable place mat for my older child, but my younger one would pull it off the table. Not these... the Neat Solutions Baby Einstein Biodegradable Table Topper Disposable Stick-on he left on the table where it belonged. He enjoyed looking at and pointing to the pictures, it was very entertaining for him while waiting for his food when he was very small.
on January 17, 2016
I'm obsessed with keeping a clean area for my daughter to eat while we are out and these are perfect!! Easy to attach to any surface and easy to remove. I've bought several of these to keep in car and diaper bag!
on December 28, 2014
I love the Neat Solutions tablemats, however, i didn't receive the ones pictured. I do like the learning elements and they stick well. The images buy a little bit of time when we get to restaurants and gives me a peice of mind when my daughter eats something that has fallen off her plate.
on February 26, 2014
I bought one pack of these a year ago and still have not run out. (We eat out just a few times a month). They work really well and I like how they are sticky on all four sides which makes them harder for my toddler to take off. My package had a "30 count" sticker over the 18 count on the package, but I did count and there were 30 inside. Great buy and seems like a better value than what you can buy in stores.
on October 17, 2014
I love the idea of these- but my 14 month old twins pulled them up immediately by the sides where there is no adhesive. Bummer.

Also, they came, as others had pointed out, with a sticker on the package citing a 30 count, over top the original count of 18. There were 30 in the package though.

Finally, there was a price sticker on the front of the package - $2.99. Ugh!
on July 3, 2013
We used this with our first child and now with our second. This is a great solution as they reach about 1.25-1.5 years and can sit in a seat by themselves. We used to use our own bowls and the hippo bibs which made a mess for us to take home. Just stick one of these table mats on the restaurant table and let them have at it. Cleanup is just tearing off the two edges from the table and throwing it in the trash. It really doesn't matter much as far as decoration with our kids. They cared when they first saw it. After seeing it the 3rd time, they just cared about the food they were about to consume and throw around.
on January 6, 2014
Eating out with kids is tough and you never know how clean a restaurant is so we put these down any time we eat out. They provide a clean place for food and my daughter loves the colors and pictures. We put it down and give her snacks until our food arrives and that keep her happy and quiet. I wasn't sure I needed so many but we have gone through them.
on October 30, 2015
These are fantastic for eating out! My toddler loves the colors, shapes, animals, etc and it keeps him occupied. Plus it's great to have an automatic clean surface for him to eat from. AND they are biodegradable! We've gotten so many compliments on them and I tell people to just order packs on Amazon! With another little one on the way, we will continue to buy these for years to com!

See 1 answered question