Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: One SizeColor: Multi-colorChange
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 13, 2011
Bibs were great except too small for my 3 month old. The label should say newborn or premie. I have a premie at home and these bibs were too small at 3 months; unadjusted age.
0Comment63 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2011
My son was starting to drool a lot because of teething. So I ordered these because they seemed like a great deal and they had a waterproof lining so I thought they would keep my baby's clothes dry. When I purchased them, I assumed the waterproof lining was sewn in between two pieces of terrycloth....but, that's not the case! The lining is exposed on the back with a really thin piece of terrycloth on the front. I felt like I was torturing my son by putting one on him. These bibs are loud, extremely tight around the neck (have no stretch whatsoever), very small, and cheaply made. Don't waste your money! I ended up throwing them away.
0Comment76 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2011
These bibs are cute and a good size. However, I would not have ordered them if I had known they had the plastic backing. i prefer bibs without it.
33 comments38 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2014
I like the quality and those funny quotes on them ;)) Don't we (mums) need a good mood? Those phrases make me smile. And you?
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 14, 2013
These are the worst bibs I have ever used. The fabric is super thin and they are not absorbant at all. The material is not soft at all and I feel bad wiping my baby with it. Stay away form these, they are very cheaply made and not good at all.
on June 20, 2013
I ordered this because I was making a diaper cake for a baby shower and thought the colors/themes would go well with my diaper cake. I did not get a single bib that was pictured. I got ten... just NOT ANY OF THESE... not a single one. So if you're as neurotic as I am about these things, I would go somewhere else. I just wish there was something on the product description that forewarned of this. I don't have kids so I can't attest to the size or quality but man, my OCD is raging now.
22 comments11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2010
I prefer iPlay's Green Sprouts bibs...these Neat Solutions bibs are kind of small and only one sided as opposed to the green sprouts two sides.

I do like that they are waterproof as my baby spits up constantly.

These would probably be a bit better for a 0-3 month baby as opposed to 3+ as my baby is. Also probably better for a drooler than a baby who spits up.

These bibs are cute and fun though.

Will keep these in my diaper bag as backup.
0Comment18 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2011
These drooler bibs are exactly what my daughter needs while she's in the teething stage! Her regular bibs were soaking through and soaking through her tops with all the drooling she has going on right now. :o) The bibs are also cute and come in nice, bright colors!
on December 14, 2011
Its reasonably priced. I had to buy them and give a set at the daycare and another one for home. They have waterproof linings and pretty looking. No complains.
on December 13, 2011
I tried the Carters water resistent bibs, but they still soaked through. These are great because they have the terry material on top to wipe up and absorb and the back is plastic-lined so wetness doesn't soak through. They are super cute. Note: you can wash them in the washing machine, but hang them to dry (don't place in dryer since they are lined with plastic). They also keep their shape.They come in a pack of ten so you get your monies worth. I highly recommend these bibs. I can only find ones like these on Amazon. I wish I would have seen these when I first started shopping for drool-proof bibs, I would have saved a lot of money.