Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neat Solutions 10 Pack Solid Knit Terry Feeder Bib Set, White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 12, 2012
I can't believe that I hesitated on buying these due to the negative reviews. These are absolutely worth every cent - if not more - than the buck and a quarter or so I ended up paying for each. I honestly don't know what the negative reviewers expected for the cost. It's crazy to expect thick, luxuriously plush, waterproof bibs at this price. I am very pleased with the quality of these bibs. These are very soft to the touch and plush without being bulky. This is thin, low-pile terry with tiny loops vs. a larger, thicker, loose knit. These are TWO layers thick, not one, as stated in previous reviews (You can tell because the two layers can be pulled apart, although the fabric doesn't shift). The edging is perfectly sewn in place in one long piece with tight, even stitches. No lifting edges, loose stitches or pieces of thread sticking out anywhere. I washed and dried these on the hottest settings, ran an iron over them quickly (to prepare them for embroidering) and they looked absolutely flawless. No curling edges or uneven binding shrinkage at all. Once I cut the tags off (these are made in China), I realized that I could not tell the back from the front (so they are probably reversible if you wanted to use thin puffy fabric paint to decorate). I bought these to embroider and use for my own baby girl due in February. They fit perfectly in the 4x4 hoop of my Brother LBW6800 machine and came out beautifully. (I posted some pics with this review).

I don't think I could make these bibs for cheaper than this price. I bought terry fabric from the Amazon-owned fabric site for nine bucks a yard to make my own burping cloths & bibs. Even though it's thicker, it arrived full of loose threads & pulls and looked like a mess after I washed it (but that's another story). I will definitely be buying more of these to embroider, applique or just use as a plain white goes-with-everything bibs. Buy these - you won't be disappointed!

FYI - these measure about 10.25" total top to bottom. The front measures about 6.25" from neck opening to bottom edge and about 8" across at the widest point with a 4" or so neck opening.
review image review image review image
66 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2011
Very pleased when these arrived. Nice quality,arriived quickly. Used them for a baby shower activity decorating with fabric paint and they worked great.
on May 27, 2013
We used fabric paints and markers (and cute stencils like dinosaurs and planes) to have a bib-decorating contest at a baby shower. It was really fun, and they all turned out really cute. The price was great for a fun shower game.
on March 29, 2015
I bought these to use for my sister in law's baby shower activity. We used freezer paper stencils on these bibs (as well as onesies) and let the guests paint a design using the stencil. I was concerned that the stencil wouldn't adhere as well, but it all worked out great!
review image
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2015
Great to have at a Baby Shower! My friends enjoyed themselves decorating this.
review image
on November 26, 2013
I bought these for a baby shower. We did an activity where everyone got a bib to design for baby. It was fun and these bibs were perfect.
on April 13, 2014
We used them at a decorating station at my daughter's baby shower. They were easy to draw on, adults and kids had fun decorating them for the new baby!
on July 5, 2011
It was difficult to tell what kind of bib to expect from the picture. They are 1-layer terry-cloth bibs with a velcro closure in the back. I would have liked them to be a bit thicker and maybe 2-layers, but they embroider nicely for baby gifts. Nothing luxurious though.
on May 1, 2015
These bibs added awesome fun at a recent baby shower. I provided fabric markers with various stencils. The fabric worked great with the pens and beautiful creations were made for the new baby.
They are not very thick, but perfect feeding bibs.
on August 8, 2014
These bibs are great for monogramming and applique - the do NOT have a waterproofing layer, which makes the monogramming/appliqueing harder, so they are perfect. Note that they will shrink, so pre-washing is always a great idea!