5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a flip-flop for people with high arches!
These shoes are great! They're unisex so I had to get a smaller size than I would normally get. They have relieved all the problems I usually have with shoes of this type. My feet feel great even after wearing them all day long. I've never been able to say that about any sandal/flip-flop before. I have high arches and plantar fasciitis and these do the trick! Love them!
Published 17 months ago by Dawn Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird Fit -
I was so excited when I found this pair of sandals. When it came, I couldn't wait to put it on. However, that is when the excitment ended and the disappointment began.

Published 6 months ago by TaraDTerrible

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a flip-flop for people with high arches!, July 9, 2013
Dawn Johnson (Birmingham, AL USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable walking shoe ever, May 30, 2013
these are wonderful but better order a size smaller than you usually wear because they run big. i didnt have to break these in at all they were comfortale the first day

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, June 11, 2013
S. Fazio (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
Due to injuries to both feet, I can only wear certain shoes, etc. and can't walk barefoot. These give me support and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantar fasciitis relief, May 29, 2014
I bought these on recommendation of my podiatrist to help with plantar fasciitis pain. I bought my normal size and my only complaint is the toe thong was a little snug when first wearing. That said, it didn't stop me from wearing them as much as I could possibly get away with. The high arch fit my high arch PERFECTLY! The first time I tried them on my foot pain immediately went away. I have stretched and iced and NSAID'd myself silly for over a month and putting these on was the first time I had no pain at all in months. I plan on getting another pair soon, hopefully the brown pair will be in my size soon. If you have PF pain, these are absolutely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - especially for an Iowa fan!, September 13, 2013
These feel like they were custom made for my feet. I lov em! I'm a Iowa Hawkeye fan too, so the colors worked perfectly. The arch is perfect for me w/ my high arches. Weird sizing system, but it coincidently worked out that I'm normally a size 10 and a size 10 in Zori' system too. I want this review to be balanced, but I can't think of a negative thing to say. The price is high but easily worth it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Neat Zori Sandal are Perfect.!!!, June 6, 2013
I'm very pleased with my Zori Sandals. I ordered them 1st in a size 9, and they were to big. I sent them back, and reordered them in my sizea 8, and they fit perfect with comfort & room. There all they say they are. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 18, 2014
These sandals are very comfortable and have alleviated the foot problems I normally experience in the summer. They are a great alternative to going barefoot and allow me to stand for extended periods of time. I love the support in the heal and the arch. I have suffered from arch problems and planters fasciitis, and neither bother me when wearing these sandals. They are a little bit loose in the straps, but manageable. A smaller size would have had my heel hanging over the edge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird Fit -, June 9, 2014

The shoe size is perfect, but the arch support is so high that it feels almost too wide and too large. As I walk around the house, I notice there is no heel support either. Nothing fit where it suppose to be. It is so odd how this sandal is designed. It just feels like that is a giant lump in the middle of the shoe and they call it a day. It was so uncomfortable I had to take it off in less than a minute of walking on it. I've already printed out my return slip. This is too bad because I was hoping, for once, I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for an orthopedic sandal. I guess you get what you paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, September 27, 2013
concentric1 (Canton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I do not have sore feet anymore

They would be completely perfect if they fit a little better, but as they are unisex I find them a little big, even though I did buy a size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars After bunion surgery with almost flat feet and these are amazing, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Neat Zori Orthotic Sandal (Apparel)
I had severe bunions and just had surgery 10 weeks apart on both my feet. After I started walking on my right foot after the surgery shoes were difficult to get into. I also have nearly flat feet and I found these to be the most comfortable shoes to wear with the perfect amount of support. Looking forward to more colors and designs from this brand. My feet are so happy

Neat Zori Orthotic Sandal