Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq St Lucia  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Style Name: PCPackage Type: Standard PackagingChange

on February 11, 2013
Spent the day scanning in all of our receipts for 2012, in preparation for turning over expenses to our accountant for taxes. It took less than 2 minutes to install this device and it is so easy to run that even I can do it. This product is brilliant! It easily picks up details off of receipts and organizes it so you don't have to. Why didn't I buy this sooner?
on December 27, 2010
This has to be the worst experience that I have EVER had with a customer support issue. A week of trading emails has resulted in a "Groundhog Day" event. I am now getting a repeat of suggestions that I received at the beginning of my problem. If you have trouble that requires help, forget it. I have 2 years worth of data that cannot be accessed. Worthless!
on January 31, 2014
This is a reasonable scanner for travel. If you have more than a few receipts, get the sheet fed scanner, takes way too long hand feeding them. Also, the character recognition sucks, and it seldom picks up any meaningful info from the receipts. Most of the info I have has been manually added. At this rate, the scanner is pretty superfluous. I'm disappointed.
on May 10, 2010
This little scanner is great! So small, and easy to use. The software is so nice and makes documenting and keeping up with expenses a breeze. Great if you travel a lot and have a lot of reimbursable expenses that you need to email in to someone. It even auto-completes some of the fields.

I definitely recommend it and think it's worth the price!
on January 22, 2014
This thing rocks! After you scan it, it fills in the blank spaces so minimal typing. I like the fact that it's tiny and easy to use. You just download the software, plug in the scanner, and you're ready to go! I suggest to download the software to your main computer. I hear you can only download the software once. I haven't had to, so I think I'm good.
on February 14, 2012
i love this product....easy to use software, scans easily, i have never been so organized....i like downloading favorite recipes and the neat will go to my download file and upload the file into the neat in pdf format...i can look at past bills that i have scanned with the click of a button....again, this is a great product. i give it AAA+++ rating
on February 18, 2014
Couldn't stomach spending all that money on the full size Neat Scanner and I'm so glad I didn't. This little one here does just fine and I saved over $100 bucks. Just finished my 2013 taxes and how helpful it was building reports based on tax categories. This sure beats the heck out of the spreadsheet I have filled out over the past several years.
on October 10, 2012
The quality of a scanned document is excellent and the software has tremendous capabilities. Also, you can print documents directly to .pdf files via this software. It was easy to install and use on my i5 processor PC. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is due to an issue with the software hanging up when you exit the program.
on February 14, 2015
Purchased just after Christmas, still not working.
on February 3, 2015
My most valuable tool! Really! I scan everything. No need for a fax anymore. When my "X" took mine I was naked and afraid. This thing is pricey for my budget but after you get one you will be amazed at how much you use it. Word to the wise: Don't let you "X" take yours. I did and the time I was missing mine... sucked!