Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 163 questions
votes
It is useful for scanning documents and organizing into file folders. I routinely export the scans into .pdf formats for sharing which works nicely. The data can be exported to excel or other formats for reporting purposes, rather clumsy but it works. It also has functionality to organize the data into expense categories for business purposes, again rather clumsy in that it requires manual data entry and careful monitoring to maintain that correctly, but it has worked for me.
Dec 16, 2013 by Robert E
vote
No, computer interface required...
Jan 21, 2013 by VB Amazon
vote
The only paid subscription is if you want to use their NeatCloud service (optional). Otherwise, no fees.
Dec 7, 2013 by Stephen Cole
vote
You Must do only one of the time. That's not the real advantage.. If your small business like a vendor it works in the mall.. You can have unlimited files or categories. As well as unlimited files on the Internet that is accessible. Not just your laptop, but just by using your cell phone. Plus if your researcher.. And go to any library and pick up copies of whatever you want . Again the file limit is unlimited... This is made to be totally portable no external power sources needed..
Feb 11, 2014 by BJ
vote
Yes with their new firmware upgrade available for free
Mar 4, 2014 by Ponch
vote
Yes, you certainly can. It is not a direct nor intuitive process. In fact, you have to save the scanned item, export it to a file in PDF or Image format, then use your email software to pick up the item and send it along. This is a big shortcoming. Having developed software for quite some time, this is a rather easy function to create within the application and it surprised me that it doesn't offer the feature. There is another optional service NeatCloud which allows you to use the cloud to share the document with a number of other services (e.g. Dropbox, EverNote, etc.) This service ranges in price for the type of services desired.
Mar 22, 2014 by Dale in Tennessee
votes
votes
Yes. It comes with a CD to load all the software you need into your computer. Very easy.
Aug 5, 2013 by jmblackwell
votes
I use it on vista both x32 and x64... no problems at all.
Mar 16, 2010 by Amazon Customer
votes
The scanner comes with a cleaning pad. You might have dust on the scanner. Try using that. If that don't work I'd reinstall the scanner to your computer or you would h aft to contact newsman for service assistance. But cleaning it would be your best bet to start with
Jan 24, 2015 by Joey snell
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers