Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neatnix Ready 2 Go Large Tech Organizer
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 27, 2012
I must say I was really interested in it since I carry all sorts of things in my backpack and, with the Neatnix Ready 2 Go Tech Organizer , I could at least get everything in the same place and not scattered all over the various pockets of my backpack, which is a problem since I have to use two backpacks, alternating between them.
The only problem I have with it is that the elastic straps don't really hold anything! In one side I have all the cables for chargers, phone, tablet, while on the other side I only keep my external battery and a MiFi unit. Before packing to go to work I might organize everything on the elastic straps, but, after commuting, when I get to work, all the cables, the battery and the MiFi unit are all inside the bag, out of the elastic bands. I think maybe it should be a tighter fit in order for everything to stay in place even after it jiggles around in my backpack as I take my daily commute home-work-home or home-college-home.
on November 20, 2012
I was really looking forward to getting this case.The case is great just would have been cool if in the description it had said the cover is clear as in see through...I would not have bought it. It does have a pretty good amount of space with a small footprint as long as you don't mind everyone seeing your stuff if you happen to travel with it...which is what I wanted it for, so I could keep chargers for phones and tablets among other things, in one place that I could carry with me. I will keep looking and use this for something else.
on February 28, 2013
Saw this mentioned on Lifehacker so i thought I'd give it a whirl.
It works great, I just wish it were a bit bigger (wider), something closer to the size of an iPad.
My only criticisms I have are that first, the sewn pouches in the bottom are all the same size and really only fit a thumb drive. I think there should be some variance here to add some versatility. Really, who carries that many thumb drives?
Second, I wish the stretch straps had some kind of rubber or anti-slip coating on the backside. They are great for cables, but anything slick like an iPod or my Wi-Drive slides right out.
Still, it's a nice product and one that I'd recommend to any tech traveler.
on September 29, 2012
Definitely recommended for the hectic traveler. It had enough room to store most of the things I needed to store and has a very small footprint. I would buy more if it was in stock.
on March 4, 2013
Nothing fancy, but It really worked great for keeping all my chargers(many), flash drives, bluetooth and etc together when I was traveling last month. Beats throwing everything into my computer bag and then trying to untangle and sort out which item I need. Wish one side was for larger items.
on January 17, 2013
This organizer was exactly what I needed for a travel charger. I bought a few USB charging cables for my devices and a powered USB hub and was able to set them up perfectly in this organizer so I have power when I travel.

The concept is so great I also gave one to my brother-in-law for Christmas. I'm quite happy with the results.
on December 15, 2012
you know!! i have a lot of cords and headsets. when i need to find one, it seems that they all disappear. think this well make it easier to keep them organized and in one place.you also have little pockets on the bottom that can be used for storing little items.
on March 17, 2013
There are plenty of elastic bands on both sides of the insert and this makes for plenty of anti-tangling cord space. The bottom of the case has sewn pockets that are just large enough for thumb drives (6 if I remember correctly). The only reason for removing a fifth star is because I find the photo misleading. The case has no freestanding form: in other words, without the insert, you have a nylon bag with a clear plastic top. There's no way that the case would do anything but look like a deflated balloon sitting on its own. The pictured case would lead you to believe that the sides or perhaps the corners had some kind of reinforcement. They do not. And I don't consider this a deal breaker, but it's important to note based on how you plan to use or travel with this case. There is virtually no protection added to your belongings (barring dust). This case offers a very adequate place to keep cables organized and in place, with plenty of storage space. For the offered price, I think it's still a reasonable deal. But, if you're on the go and need more durable protection, I would recommend a Plano plastic case for a couple dollars more.
on March 22, 2013
First materials and workmanship are poor.

The straps on the board insert that are supposed to be used to hold things like cables are loose fitting and flimsy. The straps feel like that are worn out. There are six small pockets sewed into the bottom to store USB flash drives. They are way too small I was only able to fit two by jamming them in. The rest of my USB flash drives were too wide to even force them into the pockets.

One feature I do like is that there is a clear plastic window covered in some kind of plastic mesh that allows you to see what is stored.

I bought this for $9.99 from Amazon. Considering the drawbacks listed above I would not recommend this product to others.
on January 12, 2015
I absolutely love the organization this item provides. Perfect for traveling to present and work offsite. Holds more than you think and it is also ideal for holding business cards under the elastic straps when traveling.

See 1 answered question