Neato XV Signature Pro Pet & Allergy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Advanced laser guided navigation means the XV Signature Pro goes automatically from room to room, cleaning close to edges, in corners, and carefully around furniture. Its Smart Sensor technology automatically detects and avoids stairs, and doesn’t bump into furniture like other robots do. It returns to the charge base and resumes where it left off! No other robot is this smart. The technology is a revolutionary system developed by Neato Robotics that combines laser vision with mapping. The robot uses a laser and sensors to see its surroundings and create accurate maps of areas to be cleaned – including furniture, objects and doorways. The robot constantly updates its map of the room, so if a new object is added into the room during a cleaning run, the robot will add it to the map.
- Advanced Laser Guided Navigation and Smart Sensor Technology - Scans and systematically cleans your home.
- Knows where it’s been and where it’s going.
- Automatically moves from room to room, chooses the best path, and gets in corners and under furniture.
- Control Center - Easily schedule daily cleanings, or just push a button for spot clean or instant multi-room cleaning!
- Software Upgrades - Robot software can be upgraded when new features become available.
- Two High-Performance Filters - The best choice for reducing dust and allergens.
- Versatile Brush System - The blade and combo brush duo offers the best performance on any floor type and picks up tough pet hair.
- Bagless Dirt Bin - A large, bagless dirt bin makes it easy to use and easy empty.
Great for homes with pets!
Neato’s unique square front and low profile design keeps it close to corners and walls for maximum pick-up of dirt, dust, debris, and pet hair – all without sacrificing suction power! Works on all different floor types - wood, tile, carpet, and vinyl and automatically moves from one floor type to another, and even manages rugs with fringe.
The Neato XV Signature Pro comes with two high performance filters which makes it a great choice for anyone with allergies or who is concerned about dust. The versatile brush system offers the best performance on all floor types. The blade brush is great for carpeted floors, and the combo (blade and bristle) brush is especially quiet on hard floors and effectively picks up debris and pet hair from all floor types.
Smart, efficient cleaning path covers every inch of your home!
You can recalibrate your Neato robot’s batteries to improve capacity and lengthen runtime between charges. You may need to recalibrate the batteries in these situations: a)The robot is new, b)The batteries are new, c)You updated the software, or d)Your cleaning area expanded. Follow the steps below to recalibrate the battery:
- Turn off any scheduled cleaning and confirm the robot's ON/OFF switch is on.
- Reset the batteries by going to Menu->Support->New Batteries.
- Place the Neato robot on its charge base over night to ensure a full charge.
- Run the robot until it finishes cleaning the maximum area you ever want it to clean (i.e. the entire house), or until the robot displays “Battery Low” on its display and needs to recharge.
- Dock the robot on its charge base for a full charge, until the status light turns solid green.
- Run the robot as usual until it needs to recharge again.
- If the runtime improves to longer than 40 minutes, the batteries have been recalibrated. If the run-time is still less than 40 minutes, go through the recharging cycle again.
Battery Error Code: If you receive a battery 0002, 0003, 0008 or 0009 notification, this means your robot is either in the off position or the batteries have a loose connection. Check the switch inside the dust bin and place in the down position which activates the battery connection. If that does not resolve the issue, open the battery compartment and verify the battery connection is secure. If needed, instructions can be found on Neato support site.
My Neato Robot Got Stuck: Firstly, Neato usually knows how to get out of a bind. Once the robot realizes it is caught, it will work to free itself. Sometimes bed mattresses or couches sag underneath. If the robot goes under sagging furniture, it could get stuck or “blinded. ” To fix this, put a box in the center under your bed or couch, or raise the bed or couch a couple inches higher to give the robot the 4” clearance it needs. You can also lay down the boundary marker to prevent robot getting under the furniture.