5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking product, well designed, very sturdy.
I have to hand it to the designer, this is a well made, well designed back scratcher. When I first got it, I couldn't resist looking at all the gruesome details. This looks like it was made by someone who loves what they do.

Published on June 17, 2012 by A. Kane

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
It's ok the only thing i didn't like is that is kind of short, but it does the work :D
Published 23 months ago by Andrea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking product, well designed, very sturdy., June 17, 2012
A. Kane (North Windham, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher

It may look like it costs an arm and a leg compared to similar products, but it's totally worth it. I like the fact that it's designed to give good coverage in use, so pesky itches are exterminated quickly.

One thing the picture can't convey, is that this is a solid product. It's been dropped a couple times with no breakage. Not even a chipped nail. Heck, in the event you had to take up arms during a zombie invasion, it would count as a valid weapon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby Loves It!!, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
Wanted to get my husband a good back scratcher as a stocking stuffer for Christmas since he had been using everything from a hanger to a comb. Couldn't believe I found a Zombie back scratcher. My husband loves Zombies!!! and its good quality scratcher too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than anticipated!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
The zombie back scratcher looked even better out of the box. Photos didn't really do it justice. More importantly it is highly functional. It is easy to grip and is not too sharp or coarse so when you have an itch that is hard to reach it does the job. It is also sturdy. I was afraid it would be somewhat elastic or too rigid and could be damaged, but it is neither. I would highly recommend this to any aficionado of the undead!

5.0 out of 5 stars So COOL, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
Ok, i love the whole zombie thing.... and i could use a back scratcher, so i took the plunge and got this. Not only did it get to me quickly, but it is really very cool looking as well. It has nice detailing and yellowish finger nails. The ultimate gift for any zombie or even any horror fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie back scratcher, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
This is a cool idea... I remember having an ordinary back scratcher when I was a kid so I thought this was great when I saw it

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised..., February 5, 2014
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
It's both a great gag gift and a useful, if not gross, back scratcher. My daughters had fun giving this to me for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars itching, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
My brother in law will love this item when he opens it for Christmas. The detail and quality are amazing. I need to order one more for myself or the one I have might not get gift wrapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
Like some of the other posters have mentioned it is just a tad shorter than I would like, but it is plenty long enough for what it is designed for. The fingers are perfect to use as a back scratcher and as a bonus I will be able to use it this halloween to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.

The hand is about the size of a childs hand. The overall length runs from about my elbow to the end of my palm. When using it to scratch my back I can reach to about mid back, which is plenty long enough even though a little extra length would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGLY Fun, innovative and unique, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
Really love this Back Scratcher! Got it as a gift for my roommate (a Walking Dead huge fan). She laughed and oodgled and ooohed at it for hours. And yes, it's made of high quality sturdy materials. Plus the hand painting work is excellent. The nails aren't extremely sharp, but do more than the trick for those hard to reach places. Plus it makes a wonderful talking point when sitting on your coffee table. Was shipped very quickly and well wrapped. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, June 16, 2013
This review is from: Zombie Back Scratcher
I got this for a my best friend who absolutely loves anything zombie and he loved it. He started using it as soon as he I gave it to him. Even chased the cat around. The detail is amazing and I love it as well. Great product!!

Zombie Back Scratcher