Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 17, 2012
I have to hand it to the designer, this is a well made, well designed back scratcher. When I first got it, I couldn't resist looking at all the gruesome details. This looks like it was made by someone who loves what they do.

It may look like it costs an arm and a leg compared to similar products, but it's totally worth it. I like the fact that it's designed to give good coverage in use, so pesky itches are exterminated quickly.

One thing the picture can't convey, is that this is a solid product. It's been dropped a couple times with no breakage. Not even a chipped nail. Heck, in the event you had to take up arms during a zombie invasion, it would count as a valid weapon!
on December 31, 2011
Wanted to get my husband a good back scratcher as a stocking stuffer for Christmas since he had been using everything from a hanger to a comb. Couldn't believe I found a Zombie back scratcher. My husband loves Zombies!!! and its good quality scratcher too.
VINE VOICEon December 11, 2012
The detail on this back scratcher, from the jutting bone to the fetid skin, is much better than I expected. The length of the back scratcher is nice as well. The only reason I'm knocking a star off the rating is it could use a little more scratch in those zombie fingernails.
on July 14, 2015
I bought this for my hubby (he picked it out) for his birthday. It definitely doesn't look the same in person. So my hubby was a little disappointed with it at first, but it reaches those itches just fine. He brought it to work for those moments he gets itchy (it's usually on a spot you can't reach) and he loves it so much he wants to get another one. Oh, it also works well to freak out your coworkers when you reach over the cubicle with it (apparently).
on September 14, 2012
Ok, i love the whole zombie thing.... and i could use a back scratcher, so i took the plunge and got this. Not only did it get to me quickly, but it is really very cool looking as well. It has nice detailing and yellowish finger nails. The ultimate gift for any zombie or even any horror fan!
on October 17, 2012
The zombie back scratcher looked even better out of the box. Photos didn't really do it justice. More importantly it is highly functional. It is easy to grip and is not too sharp or coarse so when you have an itch that is hard to reach it does the job. It is also sturdy. I was afraid it would be somewhat elastic or too rigid and could be damaged, but it is neither. I would highly recommend this to any aficionado of the undead!
on October 19, 2013
Like some of the other posters have mentioned it is just a tad shorter than I would like, but it is plenty long enough for what it is designed for. The fingers are perfect to use as a back scratcher and as a bonus I will be able to use it this halloween to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.

The hand is about the size of a childs hand. The overall length runs from about my elbow to the end of my palm. When using it to scratch my back I can reach to about mid back, which is plenty long enough even though a little extra length would be nice.
on July 25, 2013
Really love this Back Scratcher! Got it as a gift for my roommate (a Walking Dead huge fan). She laughed and oodgled and ooohed at it for hours. And yes, it's made of high quality sturdy materials. Plus the hand painting work is excellent. The nails aren't extremely sharp, but do more than the trick for those hard to reach places. Plus it makes a wonderful talking point when sitting on your coffee table. Was shipped very quickly and well wrapped. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
on June 16, 2013
I got this for a my best friend who absolutely loves anything zombie and he loved it. He started using it as soon as he I gave it to him. Even chased the cat around. The detail is amazing and I love it as well. Great product!!
on November 25, 2012
Novelty is awesome! My husband wanted a back scratcher and LOVES zombies, especially The Walking Dead! This seemed likf the perfect birthday gift for him. He loves the look of it but it isn't as effective at actually scratching as a traditional scratcher.