5.0 out of 5 stars Turn Night Into Day - WOW
First, I got this for ~$24 - An insane price. Most of the time, it is a lot more expensive - I would wait until it goes down to no more than $30, in order to get a better deal. The MSRP is $40.

Pros
* Decent, but functional, belt clip
* Rugged and cool looking construction
* Tactical style head - A perfectly placed strike would hurt, but do not...
Published on April 3, 2012 by SharpBuyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Dimming problem still present
Published on May 29, 2012 by Barry

1.0 out of 5 stars Dimming problem still present, May 29, 2012
Barry (Clatskanie Or.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
Received my Redline SE 5615 and was very impressed with the brightness and how white the light was. I used it on my job for a total of about 10 hours, two sets of batteries. I've had it less than two weeks and now it's very dim even with new batteries and the light it puts out is no longer white, it's more of a sky blue, very dim. I was hoping the dimming problem had been addressed with the new 5615 model. I loved the light when I received it, the features; batteries size, spot to flood, different power setting, size, magnetic base were all perfect for my needs, too bad it didn't hold up. I'm afraid to try another one. I'm now looking for another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn Night Into Day - WOW, April 3, 2012
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)

Pros
* Decent, but functional, belt clip
* Rugged and cool looking construction
* Tactical style head - A perfectly placed strike would hurt, but do not rely on this for defense
* Glow in the dark tail button with a strong magnetic ring - Luminosity is not great, but functional
* 4 additional light modes - They work flawlessly
* Telescoping ability - You can focus to make an incredibly dense beam, or zoom all the way out and make an exceedingly wide beam - Works smoothly
* Glow tail button will glow red, when the batteries reach 20% power - My batteries are relatively fresh, so I cannot vouch for this feature, yet.
* Instructions and important information are printed on the flashlight
* Not too heavy
* Incredibly small size
* Super, insanely, retina-searingly bright

Con: Expensive - Wait to get a good deal

I, also, own the Nebo CSI Edge - I am enjoying this brand's products. I used to only buy Maglites, but for the greatest value, I prefer Nebo. The Dorcy Cyber Light is great, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nebo RedLine SE Flashlight, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
OK... HANDS DOWN .. THE BEST!
If you are looking for a small YET POWERFUL flashlight, you have FOUND the absolute best ( for now)!!

I'm a biker, and also shooter, (night & day)! I carry this light on my bike, and it HAS saved my a$$ on more than one occasion!

This flashlight is BRIGHTER than needed in MOST cases! BUT.. You cannot get TOO bright when needed either! This light is ADJUSTABLE to your needs, BUT it is MORE than bright enough if you need it in an emergency!

Being adjustable, you CAN signal folks from (literally) MILES away!

BEST of all it accepts STANDARD (& cheap) AAA batteries!!!

MEANING that you CAN use re-chargable AAA batteries, (and I HAVE) They work GREAT!

NOT that it REALLY matters... Because the batteries LAST forever, no matter WHAT type you choose!

THAT is the TRUE value of this light.. IT IS LED, and thus lasts "forever" on just about ANY kind of battery! The NEW LED tech will actually SCARE you!

This light is as close to PERFECT as I have EVER seen!

BRIGHT, LONG LASTING, and adjustable!

1.0 out of 5 stars Mini mag is brighter that this after 3 weeks., October 18, 2012
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
It was a very bright flashlight for the first 3 weeks, after that the light output is pretty much unusable.

Emailed the company and never got a response from them. No support at all.

Will not buy a Rebo product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Flashlight to own, Made in China?, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
I did a ton of research before purchasing the REBO Redline SE and let me start by saying that I am a Made in the USA kind of guy. This China made flashlight is incredible. I do Own the Surefire G2 as a choice for a Shotgun mounted light, but this light is for the pocket, purse, car, bedside drawer, or weapon if you can find a mount to fit it. I love this light; it has all the features that one would want in a flashlight. Bright flood and focused light are the key features. I can make the sun rise in my back yard with a press of the glowing green button on the end cap. The end cap also contains a magnet to help with hands free usage on metal objects. A very nice Non-roll bezel that can also be used to strike an attacker. The Belt clip is handy also, but the light functions are the best. This light has 3 different power settings, SOS, and Strobe. Plus it can use the most common battery for power, 3 AAA batteries. Pick one up. They can be found from $24.00-$35.00 online. I purchased 2 on EBAY and think I will return for more as they will make great gifts this year.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk. Flickers constantly, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
I have had 2 of these and after wasting $80 on them both and contacting Nebo with no response I decided to spread the word here and tell people to avoid these redlines. They both flicker and the red low battery light flickers as well even with brand new batteries. Duracell and Energizer both. I threw my 2 lights in the trash and will never buy another from Nebo. The flickering and cutting in and out as if there was a short was ridiculous. I bought another to see if I just got a bad one but the new one did the exact same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flashlight I own now!, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
I use a flashlight everyday at work. My job takes me into attics, crawlspaces, and homes with no power all day long. I was carrying the new surefire led dual output light. It's 220 likened on high and 20 on low. This Nebo smokes it for brightness, battery life, output options, and especially price. It's smaller and lighter with an adjustable beam too. I also own the surefire g2, several maglites, and even some lower end streamlights. Nothing tops this little Nebo. I should say that in shopping for it I saw it listed as a tactical light. I am no expert on tactical anything but a few things that i would say would take it out of the tactical top players are that it is shiny, the switch must be held down for 3 seconds to access any mode other than 100% power, the red line around the bezel glows when you turn it on, the belt clip does not appear to be removable, and there is no momentary on option. The strobe feature is accessed by first holding down the switch for 3 seconds, then letting go and pressing it 3 more times. That seems to be a lot to accomplish in a stressful situation. The all metal design would make a nasty wound on an attackers face though. The edges are really sharp. For an everyday user like me its perfect. You can't just swing by any store and grab some surefire baterries if they crap out on you. And I can't afford to have a huge surplus of those on hand. I love that this light uses AAA. I think its the best choice for anybody who wants a bright light that's practical and easy to carry all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, May 12, 2012
Tok'ra Neocell "neocell" (St. Georges, St. George Grenada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
Currently own an Inova T5 and X5 and purchased this Nebo SE Redline on the advise of a friend, and i must say, the flashlight is everything that the manufacturer claims. Build Quality is up to mark and the beam and so is super bright and clean. Highly Recommended for anyone who needs a compact little super bright flashlight. For Tactical Use, Entry teams will find the button is nice size and the click feels positive, the spread of the light is clean and wide enough for room clearing / CQB. Feels very comfortable in Harries Stance. Those who like strobe for entry/defense may not like the fact that strobe is the last option when you cycle through the modified mode, though cycling through is very fast.

1.0 out of 5 stars Redline Tactical LED Flashligh - BAD, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
I and at least 30 of my co-workers have used this flash light 5 nights a week for over four months. The first two weeks it was the best flash light I have ever used. After that the led dimmed to less than half of its original brightness and many battery changes have not brightened it. Steer clear of this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as bright as it first was, September 19, 2012
Tina B. (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight (Tools & Home Improvement)
When I first got my SE Redline it was great and very bright. After two battery changes the light became VERY dim even with new batteries. I am very disappointed in the performance of my Redline and wish it would have held up better.

Nebo 5615 RedLine SE Flashlight