Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neck Genie Neck Line Slimmer
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 8, 2010
I ordered this product on a whim because even though I'm not very overweight I always show any weight gain in my face. The last decade or so I hate to see pictures of my self because I see chimpmunk cheeks ,slight jowls and a double chin.I did'nt tell my husband I was ordering this because I knew he would tease me about buying a "contraption" .I recieved the neck genie in the mail about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I use it for just a couple minutes after brushing my teeth.I have to say my old jawline is coming back very quickly!My husband keeps telling me how pretty I look but he does'nt seem to know exactly what the difference is.I plan to use the neck genie as a permanent lifelong routine.Who knows maybe in my 60s I'll look like Susan Lucci LOL!
11 comment|413 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2010
You have to be pretty diligent about using it, but it does what it says. I saw results in a couple of weeks. It's not a face lift, but it is a good product.
0Comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2010
Appears to be working. I use the strongest spring - it seems to give the best results. Keep up on it everyday and you WILL notice the difference.
0Comment|173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2010
You have to be faithful and make sure you use the right tension but this certainly works.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2010
I'm pleased with the purchase. It was what I expected and nothing less. The thing I really liked is that the device comes with three levels of intensity. So you can start easy and work up.
on August 1, 2015
This device works muscles that a weight lifting headband won't. It also is light on the resistance side, but you can put two springs in at a time if you pay attention to what you are doing. This will increase the resistance to a more reasonable level for a man. My wife uses just one spring and that works fine for her.
There are no quick fixes; you didn't obtain the loss of muscle tone in a week or a month and you won't correct the problem in a short time frame. This is still like any other workout routine; you must set a schedule and stick to it if you want too achieve any lasting results. You must also continue the routine after you achieve the results or you will regress to where you were.
We have been using this device for a little over three weeks and can already see small improvements but we both realize it will take months of use to get the results we seek. I am a former bodybuilder and my wife is just a gorgeous woman who has had to do very little to maintain her looks. We are in our late 50s now and while we both still pass as early 40s we see signs of growing older and this little device is helping us regain the healthy looks to which we are accustomed. Plus we have converted a room of our house into a gym and are both back into body building, albeit at a much lighter level.
So buy this gadget if you plan to use it diligently and you will eventually get the results you seek. If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort necessary to achieve the results, save your money and do nothing.
on November 26, 2015
Just got mines yesterday... Seems okay. Used it twice in one day. Neck started to hurt which I take as being a good thing. Flexing the muscles. Very simple and easy to assemble. Can select spring resistance. Cool invention
review image review image review image
on November 2, 2010
I bought this for my sister. She loves it and says that it has already made an improvement in the appearance of her neckline.
on May 31, 2015
I feel as though this product does work for making the muscles in your neck stronger, however I think if you're not careful or if you overuse it you could have some neck injury. I would say that if you purchase this product, it is best to use it with caution.
on January 8, 2010
Here is an As Seen On TV product that is not a disappointment in real life. The slimmer is good quality, and you can feel it working right away. My husband even said that he sees a little difference after only a few days of use.