5.0 out of 5 stars Solves a lifelong wallet problem for me!
Published on August 25, 2010 by Arthur Niederfringer

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Passport does not fit in it. If you cannot conceal your passport, what is the purpose. When I tried to return, seller refused.
Published 6 months ago by Renee mazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves a lifelong wallet problem for me!, August 25, 2010
Well-constructed wallet finally solves the man's wallet dilemma. No more bulging pocket. This wallet is thin. Fold your bills and insert into the plastic pocket in the rear. The front has two sturdy zip pockets. The longer top pocket holds all your plastic cards and is easily accessible. I use the bottom pocket for paper receipts that I can sort later in the day. The neck lace is sufficiently long. Its length is controlled by a spring stop. I found that if I cut the lace, singed the ends, inserted one end through the spring stop and then tied the lace behind the stop, I can untangle it from my earphone cord easily. I also slide my key ring through the lace so my keys hang around my neck, too. The whole affair slips neatly behind your shirt. I highly recommend this wallet to everyone, especially men.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for ski trips, December 9, 2012
I don't know what I'd go without this for skiing. It holds my credit cards and some cash - and the room key - while I ski. When you go into lunch, you can safely leave your jacket at the table while purchasing your food. At night, just slip it into a purse to go out. I also love to use it on the plane. My ID can go in the clear pocket on the back, ready to show to officials. It's extremely light and compact, so you aren't aware of wearing something around your neck all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 18, 2011
This is a great little "wallet." I wear it all the time w/my credit cards and cash discreetly hidden
under my blouses. It is very well made and when this one finally wears out, I'll get another. I don't use a
real wallet. I prefer to have my valuables close to my chest! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It !, June 20, 2014
I wear this around my neck when I'm out and about. I feel safe with it there. Go ahead and grab my purse. There is nothing of value in my purse.
Envious strangers and friends have asked me where I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, May 2, 2014
I bought this item for my Italy trip. I did not want to carry a purse or have things in my pickets. Pick pockets thrive in Europe so I bought this and it was great and helpful. The price was great and quality was wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great neck pouch!, April 14, 2014
I use this to wear my badge at work. Light weight enough to carry my badge, a couple credit cards and my drivers license without weighing me down. I also shop with it. Since you wear it, no way to lose it. Love it! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The "perfect 10" for your ID needs, March 24, 2014
This is the perfect cure for your ID neeeds. Easy to pop in your badge or ID frame in the font window, easy to stash come cash in the two zipper pouches in the back. I totally recommend this product. This supplier "goes the extra mile" in both response and service. You will not be disappointed in their quality or the speed in which they ae delivered. This supplier is to be commended in his/her speedy response and reaction. Would definitely recommend and purchase from him/her again. A+ for both price and delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Children, February 22, 2011
Sven Lange "@sea" (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my son. He loves it. 1 zipper pocket for bills, 1 for coins. Wish it would have a snap closure for safety reasons, otherwise A+.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 7, 2014