5.0 out of 5 stars great game
One of the best games of the saga but update your console or you will have some problems, a lots of cars to choose.
Published 6 months ago by david

3.0 out of 5 stars CHEAPER ON EBAY
Published 5 months ago by David harris

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, February 6, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Rivals, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I am a car lover and I have a need for speed game on my PC I just got an Xbox for Christmas and deiced to get this game. I love how you can switch between cop mode and racer mode. This game is packed with action racing fun it sis. A little easy though but it's is awesome there are even different weather changes. This game had great graphics too if you like racing games then this is the game for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars CHEAPER ON EBAY, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I bought this game from ebay at 20 dollars cheaper then the price here. It is a good game and has many nice and inter quite parts. If like me however you are hungry for a story line, this is not your game. Im not even sure if the character has a name. This game also has a lot of glitches. To make sure it was not just my copy that wasn't fully functional, I asked several of my friends who had bought it from amazon and they said the same glitches happen. These include, going into the menu automatically, rotating around the view of your car and not letting your controls work. It also doesn't let you pause the game. when you hit the pause button it just goes to the map and your car slows down while the game is still happening. Aside from the glitches, this game is pretty fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Present!, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
A non-violent game, that my son loved. Challenging, yet fun! He had a wonderful time, without any foul language, thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool game, awesome graphics for Xbox 360, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I love this game, the only down side to it is at the beginning, it takes quite a while to load lol. otherwise i would suggest this game, it right up on (not as good, but right up on) xbox one graphics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very great!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Great condition! Fast shipping! 30 hours into the game so far ;) Must warn you though. It does take up some extra hardrive space on you're Xbox. Still a great game though!

4.0 out of 5 stars good!!!, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The delivery of the game was as offered on Amazon. The game itself is one that has not convinced me much, maybe by being accustomed to a different style, but I think over time you can like it

1.0 out of 5 stars Why manipulate customers?, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I tried to play this game but I can't since I need an "external hard drive" that for some reason is not in my console already. Why sell something that doesn't work? If they wanted free money they could had asked instead of stealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 16, 2014
Will buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars need a hard drive to play this! !, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The detail page never mentioned that I'll need a hard drive for this game! This game is of no use for me nw as I don't have one!

Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360
Need For Speed Rivals - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
$49.99