Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2009
I couldn't put this book down. The author writes about the reality of everyday struggles with refreshing honesty and humor. Anyone who reads this book will go away from it encouraged. This truly is a great book to start the new year and pick back up again when life pushes you down. Aughtmon definitely captures the voice and hearts of women. That is not to say her work only appeals to women. After finishing the book, I went to find it again, and it was on my husband's nightstand.
on December 28, 2008
I just started the book and I love the way the author is so real and vulnerable about who she is. I have already been encouraged by her words and at the same time, relieved that I am not alone! She presents issues of her own, that I identify with.
on August 22, 2014
There were quite a few good points throughout the book, the overall message was a good one. Cute, quirky jokes throughout to keep you entertained overall. I think the chapters were very short and could have been expanded on. The writing was decent, but stood room for improvement. Overall it was good and I while I might not out and out tell someone to read it, if I were specifically asked I would say it was a good book to read.
on April 10, 2009
Perfection is a goal that is always wanted yet is so far away and hard to obtain. "All I need is Jesus & A Good Pair of Jeans" is the memoir of a woman of the world making her way as a young Christian in a world that doesn't seem to want to facilitate her goals in any way. Telling her story by measuring her own shortcomings and trying to inspire other young women to overcome their own limits as people and as Christians, "All I Need is Jesus & A Good Pair of Jeans" is a solid memoir for the reader who wants Jesus to remain important when so many others forget Him.
on January 19, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this book. Susanna is so amazingly honest about what it is like to be a Christian, a woman, a mother, and more! More than that, she is honest and open about her own self and family experiences. It's not often you can read a book and feel as if you actually know the author!
on November 7, 2009
This book has moved me to laugh and grow. Sue has a compelling way of living out the scripture "In our weakness, His strength is made perfect." Her writing is to the point, hilariously witty, and conversational. I have used this book for an online mom's group and it has been the best resource to help young mom's be honest, vulnerable, and feel free to admit their weaknesses! Sue has done this, and her strength is evident. I have a stack of these books on-hand in case I meet a new neighbor. It is worth worth worth the time to read! I am looking forward to her next book! Keep 'em coming!
on November 2, 2009
This book made me laugh... out loud. Almost every chapter tickles the funny bone because it truthfully exposes the desires and dilemmas women face. It is so honest. The villains discussed in every chapter will be familiar to most women who are honest with themselves. The study questions in the back help go a little deeper on each topic. You need to read this book. Not only will you realize you aren't alone in your struggles, you just might find what you need to conquer some of those villains.
on November 18, 2009
This book is an amazing affirmation of what real women think and feel. Thank you Sue for having the courage not just to say it out loud but to pen it for us. Sue brings humor to the realities of life that are not nearly so humorous when we are going thru them. Read this book and let it resonate with you!
Can't wait to see what Sue has to share in her new book "My bangs look good and other lies I tell myself."
on July 7, 2010
As a Lead Pastor, I highly recommend this to women in churches all over America! Many couples that I serve are struggling with this "SuperMom" identity crisis. What a funny book to help ease the tension of everyday ordinary ladies, desiring to be extraordinary in Christ! Better yet, what great down to earth common sense to be used to enrich your life.
on December 28, 2013
I absolutely loved this book!! Susanna's writing was direct, funny, uplifting and in my face all at the same time. The stories she shared made me laugh out loud at times and cry at others. This is a must read for all tired supergirls!!