Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

33%
67%
Format: Paperback|Change

Her mission on Belton is to steal semen for use on her all female adopted planet. Being a lethal warrior, Nika vows to insure a successful endeavor as her people need it.

Lieutenant Brendon Marshall is a sentinel watching over the planet's most valuable asset, seeds. Nika first attempt at the theft fails due to Brendon's diligence. Her superior orders her to seduce him in order to obtain the semen. They make love with both hotter than a sun. However, he soon realizes she is the semen thief he seeks so holds her in sexual bondage unaware that a bounty hunter seeks his "guest". .

This is a heated erotic science fiction that readers will enjoy but must suspend credibility due to the actions of the guardian and the bounty hunter. Nika is a strong lead character as she does what it takes to accomplish her mission. Fans will wonder why Brendon fails to turn her over to authorities even if he has just had the most mind blowing sex of his life; thinking with the wrong head can get the right head castrated. Still Need me is an entertaining sci fi erotica.

Harriet Klausner
77 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I enjoyed this book a lot, it's a refreshing novel with a perfect mix of eroticism and romance, set in a futuristic universe without an elaborated world building. Shelli Stevens owns a compelling voice, which helps the reader to understand faster the nature of her characters. Whom she develops in a way that makes them likeable beings one cares about. Brendon and Nika mutual friends' camaraderie is nicely woven into the story, as well as the romance between Molly and Emmet.

It was a pleasure to see how Brendon and Nika were falling in love with one another throughout every passionate encounter, in addition to the thrill of dreading that Nika's undercover status would be exposed. The action, the uncertainty, and the threatening shadow of the paranormal villain, sum up until the amazing confrontations at the end. I kept turning pages because I needed to know how Shelli Stevens wrapped up the story, I won't spoil it for you, all I will say it's I love it, including the epilogue.
on May 12, 2012
Ok so I bought this one because I had just discovered Mrs. Shelli Stevens and I wanted more! lol From Chapter 1 I was a little miffed the future outer space other planets?! wow. But I am very glad I kept an open mind on this one and ended up loving the story. Its a far cry different from all of her other books but I'd say its worth still taking a look at. I have yet to read the first one; take me but its on my list! Enjoy.