Need for a product key? This product seemed to install rather easily for me on my Windows 7, 64 bit laptop, but after installation I couldn't open it. The software asks for a product key, which is nowhere to be found. I haven't seen this issue mentioned in any other reviews or discussions. The other curious thing is the software is Honestech, not EasyCap or Ulead that I've seen mentioned by others. Has anyone had to deal with this situation?
asked by Irish mike on November 18, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
The 25 digit S/N is on the flap of the software disk cover. Worked great. Seems like a lot of stuff for such a cheap price. After using the X10 for several years for video capture, this one seems easy.
Pale Rider answered on December 3, 2012

A
votes
I am also having this same issue... I'll let you know if I find a solution.
M. Collier answered on March 31, 2011

A
votes
I suggest you contact Amazon right away! Inform them of your problem & they should refund your full purchase. They did for me & told me to just keep the product or throw it out.

If you still want to convert your old videos, I'd suggest checking the Honestech VHS to DVD package. I eventually went with it from Amazon. Unfortunately you just missed a Gold Box deal a few days ago, but it's the best & easiest to use that I could find. Even at regular price it;s still a good deal. Good Luck & repost when you succeed. Mike
Irish mike answered on March 31, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›