Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2012 3:00:33 PM PDT
Adam L. says:
Fallout Trilogy - 3 Pack Compilation

I've recently bought the game but it appears that fallout 1 and 2 play at a reduced screen. Now, Ive been searching through the internet and it seems that nma.com has some patches/mods that help fix the screen. Thing is, I don't have a clue where to put these downloads at in the folder, what to replace, what to edit, etc. If someone that knows their tech could help me that would be most appreciated.

*Also, Tactics won't run without a CD, is there a patch out there that can surpass this? If so, where can I get it and how do install it, place it, etc. like with fallout 1 and 2. Thank you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fallout Trilogy - 3 Pack Compilation
Fallout Trilogy - 3 Pack Compilation by Interplay Entertainment Corp (Windows 2000 / Vista / XP)
3.4 out of 5 stars (160)