5.0 out of 5 stars The ONE to Have
I have several needle felting books but were I to have only one this would be it. Excellent pictures, great detail, fun projects, and super informative. Best I've seen.
Published on November 28, 2007 by creative quilter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not For a Crafts Person
This book went too far into the derivation of the wool manufacturing & Wet Felting ... which I have No Interest In ...

Jack
Published 12 months ago by Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONE to Have, November 28, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Information and inspiration, June 16, 2007
Put needle felting equipment in the hands of two experienced designers and this is the result. This book makes the craft accessible even for those who've been hesitant to try it. Choose hand felting for small projects or machine felting for larger canvases; either way, there's something here for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars needle felting by hand or machine., September 11, 2007
This a great book for the non felt artist to give some ideas on how to use a felting needle/machine. how ever, i have been an wet felter for 10 years now and although i am new to needle felt, i still felt ( sorry) that this book was too basic for me. or maybe not as creative as i thought. Lots of great colour photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has it all, January 27, 2011
This is a wonderful book on felting. It has an explanation of terms used in felting, teaches about every phase of felting including what kinds of fabrics and fibers you can use and which are best and why. Great pictures, explains everything and has a good resourse section. It is one of the best book I have read so far, of the many books I have bought on the subject. SHe has info that many autors have left out. The only thing wrong with it is that facts about machines have changed since she wrote it. Before anyone buys a machine they should check to see what features they have as there have been upgrades. Many wonderful pictures to give you ideas. This was written by David's wife, not David.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner!, September 26, 2013
I'm very finicky when it comes to buying books for my creative side. This book is a winner. I own a felting machine, so this book will be a great addition to my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific book, June 24, 2013
Elizabeth Page (Devonport Tasmania, AU) - See all my reviews
Great projects, easy to understand instructions, recommend to anyone wanting instruction in this very interesting craft. Thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, March 28, 2013
full of helpful hints and projects to learn. directions are easy to follow.7 more words are required and I have nothing more to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Needle Felting, March 9, 2013
I liked this book as it gave a good overview of the various felting processes. I just bought a Babylock embellisher and felt this book was a good resource as well as having interesting and varied projects. Bought another copy for a friend who just started to do needle felting. She loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 4, 2013
Gerri (Port St. Lucie, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
All the information was concise. The pictures and instruction were easy to follow. I would recommend this book without reservation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely laid out info., March 2, 2013
Some very helpfull information especially for someone just starting out. Would like to have had more on Machine Needle Felting.