5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!!!
Published on May 29, 2012 by Subbarao

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh
I bought this mouse because I earned a $5 gift card off of Swagbucks and my old mouse had a strange scrolling thing suddenly happen. I figured, why not? It's a mouse. I honestly don't see that there's anything to complain about if it does what a mouse does: click, scroll, navigate.

When I received it, it came in a white package envelope. Opened it up and...
Published 21 months ago by skartreuse

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!!!, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Neewer® White 2.4 GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse for Apple Macbook / Mac (Electronics)
I can't believe that such a cute little mouse, an absolute replica of Apple mouse is sold for $3.22. It is the shipping($4.99)that jacks up the final cost to $8.21. I have been using this mouse for the past 10 days. I find it to be more comfortable than the expensive mice I have used so far. The bottom switch enables you to conserve battery when not in use. The plug in USB receiver which can be stored in a slot in the bottom of the mouse is so tiny that it is hardly noticeable when plugged into a laptop. I purchased several items from Amazon but this is the first time I am tempted to write a product review. I am so impressed. The product was delivered within 48 hours! Congratulations NEEWER! If you want to stock up some mice or gift them, this is a good buy. By the way,I am not an agent or promoter for this product but if NEEWER sends me another mouse as a complimentary gift I do't mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 30, 2012
Works very well, and it's very comfortable and stylish. The driver installs instantly when you plug in the USB, and the dpi switch is a nice bonus. It's a great deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh, September 26, 2012

When I received it, it came in a white package envelope. Opened it up and there's the mouse wrapped and taped inside of some bubble wrap. When I took the mouse out of the bubble wrap, I noticed that it was pretty shiny/glossy. I actually really like that it's glossy, but I know that others don't because they act like fingerprint magnets.

The surface/sides of the mouse aren't sharp at all. No ridged edges that hurt or anything. The scroll is okay. It doesn't spazz out like my old mouse did. Although, it is pretty slow scrolling. If you're just reading a page then it's okay, but if you wanted to quickly skip from one end to the other end of the page then you'd really have to keep rolling and rolling and rolling the wheel. Besides that, the scroll wheel is fine. It scrolls and middle clicks. It doesn't tilt scroll though.

Overall, the mouse... is a mouse. It clicks, although a bit loudly, right clicks, and navigates. Right after plugging it in and moving the mouse around I noticed that it just felt kind of unnatural compared to my old Kensington Ci75m mouse. Instead of being able to only move your wrist to navigate and feel normal, you have to move your whole arm. I tested it just to make sure I wasn't crazy. I opened up Microsoft Paint and wrote some words, drew some pictures, etc. I noticed that the Neewer mouse was more narrow and rough. Almost like the mouse tried to stick to the vertical axis. I think the positioning of the optical light might have something to do with this problem.

Speaking of the optical light, mine was red. Another reviewer said that his was blue... I don't mind that it's red (my old one was red too) but it would've been nice for a change and also, apparently, blue lights allow for mice to work on most surfaces much better.

All in all, it's a mouse and it works. It looks nice, is flat just the way I like it, and it scrolls.

Extra notes:

I've read in a few other reviews of cheap mice that they don't work after your computer sleeps unless you unplug and replug the USB in. This one does work even after the computer sleeps.

The bottom of a mouse usually has rubber to help it glide along surfaces. This one has plastic ones. So if you wanted to use it on a wooden desk it might scratch it up. I'm using it on a couch so I'm okay with it.

Clicking does make a pretty loud sound. I actually like it though.

The optical light shows through the white plastic. It's not much of a problem when you're using it since you'll be looking at the screen and your hand will cover it. The light does kind of "lower" when the mouse is left alone though. Once you stop moving it, the light will slowly become less visible through the plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars its a mouse, February 27, 2013
i dont know what to say about a mouse for my computer but its a mouse and it works, what more can you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse., April 14, 2014
Works perfectly! I have used this every day for almost a year and its great. Feels cheep but it tracks great and works and has never given me any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised...no lag., October 2, 2013
I thought there would be a lag. For a mouse that was this cheap (of course there'd be). But I was surprised when I got it how well it responds. Does everything it should. Clicks, right clicks, and there's no lag in the movement. Very pleased.

2.0 out of 5 stars The mouse work for the first day, September 19, 2013
When i first got it it seemed to work fine, but after a day or two it started to not be able to detect and stop working properly, very disappointed, thought the price was awesome but for one time or two time use its not worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, August 29, 2013
Its not quite an Apple magic mouse, but for $5 its not bad at all. I haven't had any problems with it. Works great and was crazy cheap. I would recommend it if you are looking for a decent low profile mouse for dirt cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre mouse at cheap price, August 2, 2013
This mouse is extraordinarily cheap in build quality and price. However, it does the job when it works. I doubt it will last for long (already had to repair it once,) but if you need a bottom dollar wireless mouse, this will suffice.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cheap and perfect!, July 25, 2013
More happy with this mouse than the one that came with our imac! You won't regret it. Don't spend a ton of $ when this one is just what you need.

Rate and Discover Movies