4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price
Published 15 months ago by David Teng

3.0 out of 5 stars I believe it could be better
It is well made, but the inside needs better prottection... starting with the bottom of the bag... it has no padding.. thus, having your equipment exposed to being damaged if any shock happens at the bottom of the bag. I had to put some layers of cloth to supress any shock while setting the bag on the floor....
Published 3 months ago by Pablo Suess

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Neewer 30inchx10inchx10inch/77cmx25cmx25cm Photo Video Studio Kit Large Carrying Bag for Light Stand Umbrella (Electronics)
I was hesitant to purchase this for all my lighting stands given the price but I didn't want to spend a lot on a bag to hold my lightstands for location shoots. There is a good amount of space. I am able to fit 3 C10 cheetah stands as well a both my Manfrotto monopod as well as heavy duty tripod. The outer pocket holds a good amount as well. I keep all my speedlight hotshoe mounts there as well as some cables. It's definitely a no frills bag but for the price the value is definitely there.

3.0 out of 5 stars I believe it could be better, June 2, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Only 30" long, July 19, 2014
Says it's 59" long but the bag I received is 30" long and way too short for my flash stands :/

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bag Fits Through a Doorway Sideways!, June 23, 2014
John Photo (Park City Utah) - See all my reviews
That might not sound like a big deal, but I do most of my work inside buildings, going from one room to another. This bag sits on top of a plastic tub that holds my lights, etc. The whole thing is on a small hand cart. The whole thing will fit through an ADA approved doorway (all commercial doorways). It took a while to find light stands that would fit inside, but the bag holds four light stands with swivels attached, two shoot-through umbrella boxes, two regular umbrellas, a small tool kit and a couple of extra swivels. Really works well and has saved me all kinds of aggravation every time I have to go through a door.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered twice. Size is not 59" as described. ..., August 14, 2014
Ordered twice. Size is not 59" as described. Had to return.

1.0 out of 5 stars More like a medium sized bag, as my light stands do not fit into it., November 27, 2013
Large light stands don't fit into this "large" bag. My Cowboy Studio stands are about 1 inch too long to fit diagonally into this bag even after removing the flash brackets. This is more of a MEDIUM sized Bag. Other wise the bag seems to be well made with decent materials. Should make a nice gym bag instead.......

1.0 out of 5 stars Dimentions completely inaccurate., August 12, 2014
Do not purchase this bag if you're expecting it to meet the advertised size description. The advertised description states that it's 59" long, but the actual size is more like 31" long. Dimensions are closer to 30"x10"x11"I've unfortunately disposed of the shipping box so I don't have a way to return it without paying for a new shipping box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Everything excellent, as described and works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., July 9, 2014
Works well for me in carrying photo equipment for shoots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for a loaf of bread and a jar of mayonnaise., July 3, 2014
This bag is good for a loaf of bread and a jar of mayonnaise. Not only it does not fit a light stand but as soon as i put a tripod inside and my two lights the strap ripped off. Flimsy cheap made crap.

$166.44 $25.95