4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price
Published 20 months ago by David Teng

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than advertised
Published 4 months ago by Joroco12

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Neewer 30inchx10inchx10inch/77cmx25cmx25cm Photo Video Studio Kit Large Carrying Bag for Light Stand Umbrella (Electronics)
I was hesitant to purchase this for all my lighting stands given the price but I didn't want to spend a lot on a bag to hold my lightstands for location shoots. There is a good amount of space. I am able to fit 3 C10 cheetah stands as well a both my Manfrotto monopod as well as heavy duty tripod. The outer pocket holds a good amount as well. I keep all my speedlight hotshoe mounts there as well as some cables. It's definitely a no frills bag but for the price the value is definitely there.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Bag Fits Through a Doorway Sideways!, June 23, 2014
John Photo (Park City Utah) - See all my reviews
That might not sound like a big deal, but I do most of my work inside buildings, going from one room to another. This bag sits on top of a plastic tub that holds my lights, etc. The whole thing is on a small hand cart. The whole thing will fit through an ADA approved doorway (all commercial doorways). It took a while to find light stands that would fit inside, but the bag holds four light stands with swivels attached, two shoot-through umbrella boxes, two regular umbrellas, a small tool kit and a couple of extra swivels. Really works well and has saved me all kinds of aggravation every time I have to go through a door.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than advertised, October 4, 2014
I would have given it 4 stars, but it was suppose to be 30x7x4 inches, but the one I got is more like 36x9x6, so it is too big for my tripod. I have ordered another brand, but my wife said she'd use this one, even though it's way too big for her tripod, so I guess we're keeping it. I do like the quality of the bag, vs price; I just think they may have sent me the wrong one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and holds my light stands well, January 26, 2015
The NEEWER 36" Light Stand Bag is a plain jane affair--looks like a budget gym bag--but it holds my two Manfrotto 1052BAC stands and Westcott umbrellas like a champ. Plus, room in the stash pocket for my Manfrotto 026 umbrella brackets. Unfortunately, the zipper stops a couple inches from the ends, so I have to load the base of the 34" stand first and stretch the bag as I tuck in the end.

This bag is made of medium duty luggage grade nylon with smooth nylon lining. Thin padding is sandwiched between the lining and exterior fabric. I'm surprised it has any lining at all considering it's competing with BigMac prices! The padding is enough to protect your gear from light bumps and scrapes, but don't expect it to survive a trip as checked baggage. The shoulder strap is on the thin and short side. However, I normally use the handle so no biggie. All in all this bag is inexpensive, functional and surprisingly decent in construction. I wouldn't hesitate buying another Neewer bag if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I prefer this bag to the 36" version., January 15, 2015
The version of this bag I received is actually 36" long. I prefer this bag to the 36" version also listed on Amazon for a couple reasons. This bag has several long internal sleeves to keep multiple stands from banging together. It also has a zipper that creates a round end opening if that it can be used as a "tube". This item is not padded but the 36" version is padded which could be a point in favor of the 36" version. No problems so far but the zipper does not appear to be super heavy duty (as you would expect at this price).

3.0 out of 5 stars I believe it could be better, June 2, 2014
It is well made, but the inside needs better prottection... starting with the bottom of the bag... it has no padding.. thus, having your equipment exposed to being damaged if any shock happens at the bottom of the bag. I had to put some layers of cloth to supress any shock while setting the bag on the floor....

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good. Durable, well made, extremely roomy, handy. Make sure you measure your tripod first, November 1, 2014
EXTREMELY higher quality than I was expecting. I bought two for my bigger than average Pearstone and Manfrotto tripods. The quality is so good, in fact, that after having received them and stored my tripods in them, my wife came and asked me why I bought two new tripods. She saw the bags, unzipped them, and assumed that I had ordered entirely new (and identical) tripods to my existing ones since the bags were obviously of equal quality to those brands.

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too long - not the bag that was described by Amazon!, February 11, 2015
Couldn't be much simpler - a sturdy, roomy nylon bag with full-length zipper and two carry handles. Only one problem: The item was listed as 30"x7"x4" - the bag I received is 37"x7"x4". I don't need the extra 7" length, and will have to return it (a pain) or live with a floppy over-long case (a bother).

Why can't Amazon get its descriptions right!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dimentions completely inaccurate., August 12, 2014
Do not purchase this bag if you're expecting it to meet the advertised size description. The advertised description states that it's 59" long, but the actual size is more like 31" long. Dimensions are closer to 30"x10"x11"I've unfortunately disposed of the shipping box so I don't have a way to return it without paying for a new shipping box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag for the price., December 19, 2014
Good quality at an even better price. I stuff this bag with my four light stands and tripod with no issues. I also have room for other equipment and backdrops.

$166.44 $26.19