Dear Amazon,

Published on March 2, 2012 by Washatonian

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says!
Published on January 24, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars For Amazon and Customers: Please Read This Re LC61 5 Pk BLACK Ink Cartridges!, March 2, 2012
Dear Amazon,

I need to make DOUBLE sure the order I placed for 5 BLACK ink cartridges is correct. In nearly ALL of the reviews, 98% of the customers that ordered the 5 pk BLACK ink only got ONE or two black cartridges and rest were COLOR. Customers were misled and CHEATED from what that company advertises on your site. They thought they were ordering black ink only. How come Amazon did nothing to correct this or dump that company? I will be very unhappy if I too, was misled and cheated when my order arrives in a few days. Please contact that company and show them the reviews on your website so that my order will be 5 BLACK INK cartridges not color! I do not need nor want color cartridges at this time. Customers need to look out for each other too. I welcome feedback from other customers. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says!, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
The listing says it a 5 pack of black...it's not! I read a review that stated otherwise, but I decided to order anyway. They were right. This was a pack of 3 color and two black! For people like me that already have extra color, and just wanted black, it's very deceiving. Still a good price, but it's not what it says! They work fine, but I think a 1-star is deserved for not being truthful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as well as OEM, February 14, 2011
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
This is the second time I have usd this brand of replacement ink cartridges, but the first time through Amazon.

These cartridges work just as well as the more expensive OEM cartridges. My order arrived promptly, and I will certainly be re-stocking these, plus the color cartridges through Ink Tank again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent replacement cartridge for my brother printer., August 27, 2010
Harold K. Rosenberg (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
works as well as the original Brother cartridge and the transaction was completed as it should have been.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Ink, March 11, 2010
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
These cartridges work well in my printers. They do what they are supposed to do with no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from these people, May 14, 2013
Charlton B. Hall (Black Mountain NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
I ordered this 5-pack about a month ago. When I got it, all five cartridges contained just enough ink to print about a dozen copies. I complained and received five replacement cartridges. When I got the replacement cartridges, they all were the same...they only contained enough ink for less than a dozen copies.
They have harassed me several times about the negative feedback, but haven't resolved the product issue. They did send me replacement cartridges, but the replacement cartridges were just as empty as the ones in the original order.

1.0 out of 5 stars LC-61BK Cartridge, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
I purchased a total of 15 (5 pack x 3) of these cartridges in May, when I installed my last black one. I just installed the first one today. They do not print dark at all. It looks like it is missing the triangular pump piece at the top of the cartridge. There is no way I would recommend these to anyone, they just don't work for me. Forgot to mention that I have the MFC-J265w.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great in my Brother LC61!, September 7, 2011
T. Lawrence (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
I have a Brother LC61 printer/scanner/copier/fax and one of the main reasons I bought it was because the Brother ink itself was so inexpensive.

After searching for ink on Amazon I stumbled across this product of 5 cartridges for only $4, and since I have Amazon Prime I got free 2-day shipping on it!

The cartridge is a little small and looser than the OEM products, but they work just fine and the printer reads them just like an OEM cartridge.

I read a couple of reviews and was worried about getting the wrong product as some people had mentioned, but even though it was sold by an third-party, it was fulfilled by Amazon.

This means if I did have a problem I would be dealing directly with Amazon who is AWESOME and not some third-party seller.

Do yourself a favor and get this ink! I plan on ordering some color ink soon as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
I was very surprised. The order was received in a timely manner. The cartridge worked perfectly in my MFC-495CW and produced a very dark print. For the price and quality, I recommend this product highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ink product, April 29, 2012
Pop (Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black (Electronics)
This product, although not OEM, is a perfect match for the original ink provided with my printer. I highly recommend this less expensive ink.

Brother LC-61 Ink Cartridges-Black