Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on February 23, 2012
I first saw this watch in SkyMall magazine for around $120. I liked how the watch looked but it seemed very pricey. When I returned home from my trip I found it here on Amazon (also on Ebay for about the same price.)

So far, this watch is great! It has good weight to it and doesn't feel cheap at all. I am 5'10" and 145lbs and this watch is rather big on my wrist. However, it was very easy to remove three sections of link on the band with a thumb tack, needle nose pliers and a small hammer. I like how the LEDs only turn on when you push the button, it disguises this as a watch and makes it that much cooler. It will also save the battery life a lot I am sure.

I have read that under no circumstances should you let this watch touch water! I have not tried this for obvious reasons but I wound't go washing my car with this baby on.

For ~$9 on Amazon, this watch is a steal! I looks great and attracts a lot of compliments. This is not something that I would expect to last forever, but for $9 instead of $120, I feel like I wont feel so bad if I break it somehow. It's definitely worth a try if it looks interesting to you!
on September 11, 2012
I like watches and have about 25, including some expensive ones. These watches seem like they would cost 10 or 20 x the price. The finish is superb and the weight feels like a very expensive watch. The finish is black chrome and is as smooth and polished as a Rolex band.
I am amazed. They came with a printed instruction sheet that could have been printed in larger type but it's ok. A little tricky to set but you can do it in a couple of try's. Removed some links and this band is very high quality. This is easier to do if you have one of the cheap watchband tools available here for a couple of bucks. If you are not astounded by the quality of one of these watches, I would be amazed! Bought 3 the first time thinking I would give them away. I'm keeping them and just ordered more for gifts. The gifts will be cheap but no one will think so! Shipping is only 50 Cents! Five bucks doesn't seem possible. The seller also shipped quickly and they came faster than predicted. This is the best deal I have seen in a long time. This review may sound like I work there, I don't. If you buy one, you will see what I mean. I'm wearing one today rather than my usual Tag Carrera.
on July 21, 2012
I got this piece today, I'd waited patiently, I wasn't sure what to expect, you know the old saying, get what you pay for? I think I must of lucked up or something, It's a nice watch. It will easily start a conversation! I expected some shoddy "watch" that was held together with bubblegum and misery, what I got was an amazing watch I've been fighting my family over, since they keep trying to borrow it. Definitely pick this up!
on April 12, 2012
Can't believe the quality of this watch. It looks great. I recommend this product highly. I limed it so much I purchased the same watch in a different color as well as bought this for special friends. You will not be dissapointed.
on October 22, 2012
Pros: The watch is very nice and cool. I got compliments from wearing it, since it was not exactly like a watch. The watch was too big for my wrist at first, but it is easy to remove the pins to take off a few links. Changing the time and all the other settings is straightforward.

Cons: The LED display is not very bright, so it is nearly impossible to see the time in the sun. The clamp is also very weak and will not stay closed for me, therefore I cannot wear my watch anymore.
on August 21, 2012
This little watch catches the attention of people everywhere I go. Most cannot believe it costs less than any other generic cheap watch.
The watch itself seems to be very nimble with high chance to die if it comes in contact with water. Keeping that in mind at all times, its really a nice watch to have.

Be mindful of the instructions on how to set the time properly, thus it took me about 3 minutes and after that it was really simple to do it again and again. However the instructions were a little blurry and half of them were in some Japanese/Chinese writing I could not understand.

Remember... You get what you pay for. Yet this is great value in terms of looks and originality.
on June 24, 2012
When I ordered this watch, everything seemed ok with it. I was half expecting it to be broken upon arrival after reading some reviews online. However, after getting it adjusted to fit my rather small wrist, it was a fantastic watch. Definitely a great conversation piece, as many people have never seen a watch such as this. The build quality is about what you would expect from a $3 purchase. Not horrible, but the paint will begin wearing out after 2 months of use. What warrants this a 2 star review is the fact that the battery that came with the watch died a little more than 30 days after use.

Again, a good watch, but expect to put a few more dollars into a better battery or adjustment.
on November 23, 2012
I bought this for my husband for xmas. It's got a nice oversized band to fit a big man. Very easy to set time and date. No problem seeing the numbers. Now to see how long it will last, as my husband has a tendency to break watches easily and quickly, lol. Hence- I've started buying him cheap ones.
on February 19, 2013
It was a gift for my dad and when I gave it to him he loved it, until he wanted me to set the time and the buttons wouldn't work. This is understandable knowing the price I paid, but I've gotten less costly products and with a way better quality.
on November 20, 2012
I have just received this product (many days earlier than expected). The weight of the metal makes it feel nice and the LEDs are perfectly visible inside (have not tested in sunlight yet). The watch was quite large on my wrist, but isn't difficult to remove 2 of the links using a thumbtack and a few light hammer taps.

So far, I am very satisfied.