Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 20, 2012
My title sounds harsh but its a valid attention grabber. The mouse itself, especially for the price is good. No complaints on its functionality. It feels a little flimsy but again, for the price there are no complaints. So what exactly is the problem? This mouse should ONLY be advertised for PC computers. This does not work on MACs. Obviously this is a deal breaker if you only have a MAC, like myself, because it is rendered useless. Last bit of info is that the mouse does not look like the picture. The mouse does not have that matte finish, its just a shiny plastic-y black.
on December 5, 2012
This mouse wasas advertised. i guess its different from person to person but it worked really well andi was enjoying its use. However the mouse all of a sudden kicked the bucket. it still turns on but the mouse doesn't seem to communicate with the dongle. I took really good care of the mouse keeping in mind that it was cheap i knew it would be fragile. but who knew that even the inner workings would suck too. don't buy this mouse. save your money and get a legit brand name mouse,
on September 26, 2012
I bought this mouse in July and it worked fine for about 2 months, and then went out. I replaced the batteries and it still runs VERY slow. I bought this mouse because of the price, but do yourself a favor and spend the few extra dollars on a quality mouse such as the Logitech M310, which I ordered recently and enjoy.
on July 30, 2015
It's light which makes it feel a little cheap but functions solidly. Not great for travel since the little usb transmitter does not lock into the mouse and is therefore easy to lose, but for home use I find it to be a great mouse.
on July 15, 2013
Works fine with my Mac mini. Sometimes will lag a little but I've had that happen with every wireless mouse, and for the price you can't complain compared to Apple's mouse. Plus, this one is black instead of white and same style/size.
on November 25, 2012
Bought the mouse for $0.98 cents and $2.99 shipping it took a while since I was cheap and got it from hong Kong not from a seller in the U.S but so far it works amazing for the price and prefer it much more than the current mouse on my desktop. Its been great at working for long time and doesnt wear on your hands. Easily installed for the first time for me. Its a good addition to my school laptop.
on October 23, 2012
I purchased this and have so far been very happy with it. I received one with the blue light, and it is very good looking. It functions well, and the only issues I have with it are that after the computer sleeps, you need to reconnect the receiver into the usb slot. In addition, when i first received it, it had a lot of dirt or something similar to dirt / mud on the mouse so I had to wash it.

All in all though, for a 6 dollar mouse that looks this good, it's hard to beat.
on December 7, 2012
I use my laptop for my DJ service and Lord knows, I don't need more wires hanging. When my touch pass mouse went on the fritz, I started looking for a wireless mouse to suit my needs. Compact, portable, comfortable in my hands during long use, and most of all, reliable.
on June 25, 2012
i originally was happy to by this mouse as it looked nice and i've had good experiences with cheap mice in the past. But this mouse is very bad performance wise. the mouse feels really jumpy on my mac, most likely because it is wireless and so it has to transfer information between the usb receiverand the mouse. But still really bad and jumpy, even for normal computer uses.
on November 22, 2012
I have ordered several of these now. The design is great. it is very light and sleek. The black has a nice rubbery feel and is very easy to use. I've ordered a couple for home and one for my office.