Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
You can purchase a clamp stand for this.. I personally lean it against my surroundings (for example, if I want a golden light to hit from the left, I'll find a rock, bench, or my equipment bag to prop it up)
Jan 18, 2013 by Cathy
vote
1 round circular which would be like a shoot through diffuser , but comes with zipper cover to convert to black, silver,gold or white , it is very nice i like mine a lot , very handy , works very well and very affordable, I checked them out at my local camera shop and for just a shoot thru/silver one was $40.00, I am so glad I purchased this one, the quality seems of the same as the one at store, trust me you will like it and for an exceptional price , Good luck happy shopping.
Jan 14, 2014 by Tina
vote
Hello there! I have has this product for the last three years and absolutely love it! They all completely collapse and fold into one product.
Mar 6, 2014 by Galen
votes
There is a YouTube video, search for that. When holding it by the rim cross your hands in front of you and sort of slide the the down the edge pushing the outer band towards each other. At the end it looks like 3 small circles instead of the one big one. Use the bag as a guide. Good luck
Feb 3, 2013 by Q
votes
I would say about 15inches in diameter, pretty small.
Apr 3, 2014 by Jason Johnson
votes
The surface isn't large enough to be useful for a wide shot, but this works in a pinch for close ups.
Sep 25, 2014 by ADHDork
votes
No, just the reflector screen.
Jun 29, 2014 by Jarod B.
votes
Where is it made? May 5, 2014
I searched both the storage bag and the reflector itself and there's no indication as to where it was made :( I'm guessing not the USA.
May 5, 2014 by imawildgirlaz
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers