5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What You Expect
This mono earphone is cheap and works well. Mine was ordered from the seller BestDealUSA. The quality is above average. The cord is very long, about 45", and very thin and flexible (felt more like silicone coated, instead of cheap plastic).
Published 21 months ago by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted something inexpensive; this fit the bill.
Published 17 months ago by J. Tennant

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What You Expect, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Neewer 3.5mm In-ear Mono Earphone Headphone Earbud Headset for Handsfree Adapter (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted something inexpensive; this fit the bill., April 11, 2013
I wanted specifically mono earphones, because I only use one side and was tired of the unused earbud dangling around my chest all the time. I wanted something inexpensive because I tend to be hard on earbuds (drop them and step on them, close them in the car door, etc.). Sound's not terrific, but I use them for audio books, not music, so that's not quite as important. Whether they hold up is yet to be seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 2, 2013
We used these for a hearing assist system at my job. People prefer this type of sealing bud over the old "foam over driver" versions we have. Rubber is removable to be cleaned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, December 21, 2013
Kally (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
Can't beat these for the price! To be clear, you get TWO single cord earbuds in the package. Get 'em while they are still this price.Clear sound. Would buy again in a flash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't hear anthing, June 8, 2013
I do not like these at all. I didn't expect stereo or booming base; I didn't expect much at all because they were so cheap. I just wanted to hear my portable TV a little better. With these, I can't even make out words being said because they're so muffled. I would definitely not consider these again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, May 28, 2013
As other reviewers have mentioned, the product works just ok. My biggest gripes are the following: (1) the cord is too think (almost to the point of being flimsy). On the flip side, it's very flexible. (2) The plastic on the ear bud is really really really bad. It's not a tight fit, and the circular edge chafes against the ear (because it folds on itself.)
The sound quality itself is not too bad.
I paid $3 for it so shouldn't really complain...

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay here..., August 24, 2014
I purchased this to listen to podcasts and talk radio. It was very inexpensive. Yet it's not even worth the small price I paid. First, even with the volume turned up all the way on my iPhone, iPod, radio, whatever, I could barely hear it. Then, the ear piece just fell apart, split open, rendering it completely useless. It's not worth the time to return it. But don't even waste the few dollars charged for this piece of junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect., July 2, 2014
good for price and perfect sound you can hear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocked my ear. Electric., May 15, 2014
Had this for a few weeks. My ear got dry and itchy. Then electric came out and shock my ear. I wasn't injured. It is cheap... I can't complain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what we need it to do, May 13, 2014
We use this mono earphone with an FM Loop system (for those who are hard of hearing). The jack is stereo so we actually need to purchase a mono adapter (seems odd, I know, a mono earbud but you still need a mono adapter to use it). Functions well, appears durable, and includes a selection of different sized silicon tips to match your ear canal size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›